Chapter 66

Alazai's pov
------------------
When we got to the hospital they quickly took me in and they checked me. They did an ultrasound and some blood tests.
We all just waited there in the room anxious, and worried. All I could think about was "what happened to my baby? Is he okay?"
After a while, the doctor came in.
He had a serious look on his face, and I started to worry even more.
"Well, everything is okay with the baby. The bleeding is normal because your cervix is opening. I suggest you try to take it a little more easy. You know less walking, lifting, stuff like that." Explained the doctor.
I let out a huge sigh. I was so glad nothing had happened to my baby.
"Thank you." I said. I looked over at frimzy and his eyes were red and puffy from crying. I knew he was tired, and I hated the fact that I had to put him through this.
We finally got all the paperwork and we headed home.
Next morning
--------------------
I woke up and took a shower and got ready for school.
I decided to wear an all white spaghetti strap top, black leggings, my denim jacket, and my white hightop vans. I curled my hair and I did some simple makeup.
I looked in the mirror and I already had a baby bump. I was barley four in a half months.

Frimzy was waiting for me downstairs and we headed to school

When we pulled up to the school parking lot I felt weird. I didn't want to be here, but I had to.
"You okay baby?" He asked.
I just nodded.
"Yeah."
We got out of the car and I was already late for first period so I had to hurry.
When I got to first period I went and sat next to Ulyssa and Ricco.
They both looked at me concerned.
"You okay?" Asked Ricco.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said.
After a while of sitting in class the teacher called me up to the front of the class.
"Yes?" I said when I went up there.
"They need you in the office." She said.
I grabbed my bag and headed to the office.
I walked into the office and they sent me to the principals office.
"Sit down." He said as I walked in.
"I have some news for you Alazai."
He paused for a moment.
"You got accepted into Texas a&m university."
I sat there in shock. I didn't know what to say.
Please comment your thoughts below and do you guys think she'll go and accept the offer?