Chapter 21

Alazai's pov
-----------------
I heard my alarm go off and I looked around and riccos had his arms wrapped around my waist.
I checked the time and it was already 6:30am.
"Fuck! Ricco wake up! We're gonna be late for school it's 6:30 we got thirty minutes and I gotta get home and change." I said while rushing out of bed.
"Shit." Ricco got out of bed and put on a shirt and we walked out the door.
Home
--------
We finally got to ulyssas house and I went straight up to my room and got dressed. I threw on some black leggings, a white crop top, and I threw on my black and white high top converse. I didn't have time to do my makeup or my hair so I put my hair into a messy bun.

I brushed my teeth and I put on some deodorant and some perfume and I ran downstairs

I bumped into Ulyssa and she just looked at me.
"Damn, watch out. I'm shocked that you got dress in less than ten minutes." She said.
"Yeah I know I just got caught up."
She made that oooooo girl type of face

and she said"Oooo you mean you got caught up with Ricco

and she said
"Oooo you mean you got caught up with Ricco."
"I'll tell you later at lunch, now move it or we're gonna be late." I said laughing.
School
---------
We finally got to school and we both went to first period. We walked into the class and Ricco was already there.
Damn he's fast. I thought.
I went over and sat next to him and he just smiled and kissed me on my cheek.
"You sure are fast, you got here way before us and you still look fine." I said.
"Well I did just throw on anything, but you still look hella cute."
"Ugh, please I look like a dead person." I said.
He laughed and the teacher walked in and we started the class.
The class went by fast and it was time for second period. After the bell rang I walked to my locker with Ricco.
"So, are you ready for prom on Friday?" He asked.
"Yea, I already bought a dress last week." I said.
"Cool, so what do you wanna do later on today?" He asked.
"Well I was gonna go shopping with Ulyssa and the girls for dresses. I promised them I would go."
"I'll go with you, I mean I'm a guy, but I think I know a thing or two about fashion." He said smiling.
I just laughed and smiled.
"You're such a dork, come on let's go to class." I said.
He grabbed my hand and we walked to second period.
We walked in and I went to my seat. I noticed Jose looking at me, but I just tried to look away.
I heard Jose cough and say
"Hoe."
I looked back and he was pretending to be on his phone.
I didn't want to say anything, I just tried to stay quiet and calm.
I don't know why he was talking about me or why he was acting petty.
The whole class period was kinda boring I just sat there and took notes on the lesson. The bell finally rang and I was so happy to get out of that class.
I waited for Ricco by the classroom door and he finally came out.
"Bye babe, I'll see you during lunch. Love you." He gave me a hug and we kissed.
"Bye." I said. I started walking towards my locker and all of a sudden someone pushed me. I was slammed against the lockers and when I looked to see who it was I saw Anahi. She just rolled her eyes and smirked at me.
"Hey watch the fuck out stupid ass bitch!" I yelled.
"Excuse me? Did I hear a hoe talking to me or am I just dreaming." She said.
I felt my face get red. I felt my blood boil. This girl was really pissing me off.
I walked over to her and I grabbed her hair and I just started punching her. I got her on the ground and I kept hitting her. All of a sudden a bunch of people grouped around and started recording. I felt someone grab me and it was Ricco and Ariel. They held me back and Jose grabbed Anahi.
"Try some shit like that again hoe! You don't know who you fucking with, dick sucking bitch!" I yelled.
She just walked off with Jose and Ariel took me to the bathroom to calm me down.
I knew Anahi would try something soon, I just didn't know when.
DAMNN drama😂😂 what do you guys think will happen? And please comment your thoughts about this book so far❤️ if this chapter gets 8 comments I'll update again ❤️