Chapter 91

Alazai's pov:
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
How could my baby be dead?
I knew this was all my dads fault. If there's one thing I remember, i knew he was the one who stabbed me.
"Ma'am, can you please call in my boyfriend? I need to talk to him." I Said.
The nurse nodded, and she left the room.
I couldn't even cry, because I was so overwhelmed with emotion.
After a few minutes frimzy walked into the room and he went right up to me and hugged me. He cried and cried.
"Babe, it's okay. Please stop crying." I Said.
He looked up at me and his eyes were so red.
"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have left the house." He Said.
"It's not your fault. It's only one persons fault, not yours." I Said.
"Wait what? What do you mean? You know who did this to you?" He asked.
"Yeah.."
"My dad."
His jaw dropped and he put his head into his hands.
"What?!" He kinda yelled out.
"He broke in and did this to me, and he also was the one who killed Jayden. I knew Jayden didn't kill himself." I said
Frimzy got up and he just punched the wall.
"I'm gonna kill him." He said angrily.
"Calm down, Jose please."
"No alazai! How can I be calm knowing he's out there free, and he killed my baby!" He Yelled.
"You know what. I'm calling the cops." He walked out of the room and he got one of the nurses.
"Ma'am, can you call the police. We'd like to file a report." He Said.
"Yes sir." She left the room and Jose turned towards me and sat down on the bed.
I started to cry.
"It's okay. He's gonna pay for all the pain he's caused you."
I just hugged Jose. I hugged him tight, like if it was our last hug ever.
All of a sudden a cop walked into the room.
"Are you Alazai Gonzalez?" He asked.
"Yes, I am."
"Okay. We heard someone did this to you? Do you know who?"
"Yes.." I paused for a moment.
"It was my dad. His name is Mario Gonzalez." I said.
"Can you describe what happened at the scene?" He asked.
I nodded.
"Yes. I was at home when I heard the doorbell ring. I went to check and it was him. I told him to leave but before I could close the door, he came in and grabbed me. He took me upstairs and after that he confessed to killing my older brother Jayden. They said he killed himself, but that wasn't true. Then he stabbed me.. and he, he, he pushed me down the stairs." I could barley make out the words because I started to cry.
"Okay, we will open an investigation on this. I hope you feel better." He Said.
The officer walked out of the room and Ricco and Ulyssa came in.
The first thing they did was come over to me and hug me.
They hugged me for a few minutes, the comfort of my friends is what I really needed right now.
Please comment your thoughts below and as soon as we get 15 comments I'll update 💛