Chapter 60

Frimzy's pov
------------------
My mom was stable, turned out it was just that she was stressing. Me and my sister went to the waiting room and we just sat there on our phones.
All of a sudden I got a call from a number I didn't recognize.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Is this Jose Manuel Jaime?" Asked a woman.
"Yes. Who's this?" I asked.
"This is Rebecca I'm a nurse here at Johnson View hospital, your girlfriend Alazai Gonzalez was in a car accident earlier today and you're one of her emergency contacts."
Holy shit.
"Is she okay! What's wrong?" I asked.
"We need you to come by here so we can explain everything properly." She said.
"Okay, I'll be right there."
I grabbed my car keys and headed over to the hospital.
"I'll be back, Alazai got into an accident and I don't know how she's doing." I said to lupe.
"Okay, I hope she's okay." She said.
Hospital
-------------
I ran into the hospital and I asked for Alazai at the front desk.
She was in room 508.
I went up to the fifth floor and I walked up to the desk.
"I need information on Alazai Gonzalez in room 508." I said.
"Well the doctor is in the room with her right now, you can step in if you'd like." Said the nurse.
I walked into the room and Alazai was asleep.
I walked up to the doctor and said
"I'm Jose, her boyfriend. How is she doing?"
"Well she's good. She's lucky the baby is okay. She could have lost it. She just passed out due to low potassium and low blood sugar."
"I suggest you help her with her health. You know, like make sure she eats and gets her nutrients because she is eating for two people now." He said.
I nodded.
"Yes sir, I will. I won't let her out of my sight."
"Okay, she should be able to go home just as soon as we get this paper work done." He smiled and walked out of the room.
I sat down by Alazai and I just hugged her and kissed her forehead.
"Dammit Alazai, why do you gotta be so stubborn." I said.
"Well maybe because I got it from you." She opened her eyes and looked up at me.
I just laughed.
Alazai was the girl I truly loved. I couldn't imagine what would have happened if I lost her and my baby.
Please comment your thoughts below and let's get 16 comments💙 love you all