Chapter 41

Alazai's pov
-----------------
"Come on Anna, let's go inside." Diana's dad grabbed her and they went inside.
"What are we gonna do now?" Said Alexis.
"Well, we got to get ready for the viewing tomorrow. Let's try to get some rest today. Tomorrow is going to be even more painful." I said.
"I'm gonna stay with Jose tonight. Alexis can you take Ulyssa home?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure." Said Alexis.
They drove off and me and Jose stayed there.
"Why do you want to stay with me?" He asked.
"Because we both know we won't be able to get through this without each other." I said.
"Let's just head home." He said.
I got into my car and he got into his. I stopped by ulyssas house and got clothes to wear to the viewing tomorrow.
We pulled up to Frimzy's house and his mom was outside crying on the porch.
Frimzy got out of the car and she went straight up to him and hugged him.
"I'm sorry mijo. I really am. Just know now she's in a better place watching over you." She said.
Frimzy just cried in his moms arms.
Frimzy and his mom went inside and I grabbed my bag and followed.
We went to his room and he sat down on the bed and I sat on the bean bag chair.
"I'll sleep in the living room. You can sleep here in the room." He said.
"No, we can sleep in the same bed. It doesn't matter to me. We're friends." I said.
"Alazai I reall...."
I cut him off.
"Just come on frimzy. Stop being difficult."
I set up the bed and we both laid down.
"Goodnight." He said.
"Goodnight."
Next day
------------
When I woke up frimzy had his arms around my waist.
I got up and I got in the shower.
When I got out I wrapped my body in a towel and walked into the room.
Frimzy was awake and he was getting ready.
I grabbed my midi black dress, and my lace up black heels.
Once I got dressed I decided to straighten my hair and I did my makeup.

Once I was ready I walked downstairs and frimzy was already ready

He was wearing a black shirt, black slacks, and some black dress shoes.

We both got into the car and headed to the funeral home. This was going to be a horrible day.
We got to the funeral home and when we walked into the viewing everyone was around Diana's casket crying and just overall sad.
I walked up to her casket and when I saw her body I just cried. How could she be gone? Why her?

Jose walked up to the casket, and he put his hand on it

He started crying and he said
"Why Diana? Why. You promised me when we were ten that you and me would walk that stage together. You promised. I fucking miss you, I want you to come back."
He pulled out a picture from his pocket and he put it inside the casket. If was a picture of him and Diana playing in the sand when they were kids.
"I'm gonna miss you." He said crying.
He turned around and when he did he looked angry.
I looked over to where he was looking at and I saw Ricco and soy.
Frimzy walked up to Ricco and said
"What the fuck are you doing here!"
"Hey man calm down, Diana was my friend too." He said.
I walked over to where they were and I said
"Soy? What are you doing here."
"Diana's older sister was my best friend in high school. I'm here to show support to her family." He said.
I saw mya walking into the funeral home.
My blood started to boil.
"You both need to leave now!" Said frimzy angrily.
"No ones leaving, we have the right to be here." Said Ricco.
"Guys chill out please." I said.
Frimzy was getting even angrier.
"Leave! Now. Before I tell your brother what you and mya did the other day."
I stood there in shock. Soy looked at Ricco and Ricco just stood there quiet.
Please comment your thoughts below 💖 let's get 15 comments and I'll update 2x Ily all❤️