Chapter 44

Alazai's pov
-----------------
I grabbed Ulyssa and I said
"Um we should go."
We left and we just laughed.
"Well damn, who knew Ricco would be a dad." She said.
"I know, but that's what he gets for cheating on me." I said.
We grabbed the rest of the stuff that we needed and we headed home.
Two days later.
----------------------
It was Monday, which meant back to school.
I got out of bed and I got ready. It was cold outside so I wore something warm.  I decided to wear my brown uggs, black skinny jeans, and my grey hoodie. I left my hair naturally curly, but I added double buns on top,and I did some simple makeup.

I got into my car and I headed to school

I got into my car and I headed to school. For Christmas I got a new car. It was a gift from my grandma and grandpa. They gave me an all matte black jeep.

I got to school and I went straight to my locker

I got to school and I went straight to my locker. I got my things and I walked straight to first period.
Class started and I tried to ignore Ricco. I didn't want to talk to him or even look at him.
After what felt like an eternity first period was over.
I walked to my second period class and frimzy was already there. I went to go sit next to him and I gave him a hug.
"Hey! How was your break?" I asked.
"It was cool, I think I froze my balls off though, it's cold as fuck in Colorado." He said laughing.
I laughed and said
"That's cool."
"So I saw your new car in the parking lot, it's nice. Who gave it to you?" He asked.
"Well my grandpa and grandma gave it to me for Christmas." I said
"Cool. Hey do you wanna eat lunch with me today?" He asked.
"Sure." I smiled.
Second, third, and fourth period flew by fast. It was lunch time and I walked to the cafeteria with Ulyssa and Ariel.
We sat down at our table and a few minutes after we sat down frimzy came over.
He sat down with us and after a few minutes we got our food.
Lunch was fun. Me and Jose talked for a little bit, and we caught up.
Six period was boring but I made it through.
When the seventh period bell rang I walked to the gym with Alexis.
"Hey did you know Ulyssa got transferred into out gym class." She said.
"Holy shit, it's gonna be lit now." I said laughing.
We walked into the gym and we saw Ulyssa talking to this guy. He was cute, but I have never seen him around here.
We walked up to her and she looked back at us and said
"Hey! Guys this is Grayson, he's new here and well he's really sweet. We should show him around and help him make friends." He looked over at us and he just smiled.
"Hey, I'm Grayson."
"Hey, this is Alexis and I'm Alazai." I said.

I could tell Ulyssa liked him

I could tell Ulyssa liked him. Maybe this is what she needed to be happy again. Maybe this guy could make her happy again.
Please comment your thoughts below💕 and my chapters are getting less comments 😭😭🤧 so idk if I'm doing good or not.
But anyway ily all💕