Chapter 62

Riccos pov
----------------
It was about three in the morning when all of a sudden I got a call from Mya's mom.
She told me she was on her way to the hospital because Mya's water broke.
I quickly got out of bed and I grabbed my car keys and sped off to the hospital. Mya was only seven months into her pregnancy, I knew something was wrong. I could just feel it.
Alazai's pov/ hospital
Me and Ulyssa finally got to the hospital and we headed up to the third floor. That's where the labor and delivery floor was.
We went up to the front desk and we asked for mya.
"Hi, we're looking Mya Johnson." Said Ulyssa.
"Just a sec." the nurse typed and she looked at the computer.
"She's in room 345." Said the nurse.
"Thank you." Said Ulyssa.
We headed over to Mya's room and when we walked in she was on the bed crying and sweating. Ricco was sitting down on the recliner next to her, and Mya's mom was sitting down in a chair next to mya.
"Hey, how are you?" I said while walking up to mya.
"I'm in a lot of pain, but other than that I'm good. I'm already three centimeters dialated." She said.
"Are they going to do a c section?" Asked Ulyssa.
"Well, I have to do a c section, because they told me that the baby wasn't positioned right." Said mya.
"Damn, hopefully everything comes out good, I hope you have a healthy daughter." Said Ulyssa.
"Wait you're having a girl?" I said confused.
"Yeah, I found out a few weeks ago but I didn't tell anyone." She said.
All of a sudden the doctor walked in and said
"Well we're ready for the c section.."
Mya just nodded and they took her to the surgery room. We all waited in the waiting room anxiously.
Ricco looked so stressed out and tired.
"It's gonna be okay, just try and relax." I said smiling.
"Thanks Alazai." He said.
I looked over and I saw soy and riccos dad.
They walked in and sat with us in the waiting room.

"How's mya?" Asked soy

"She's good, well she's in surgery right now." Said Ricco.
"Is it a boy or a girl?" Asked riccos dad.
"It's a girl." He said.
"Oh shit, another little Yorba in the family." Said soy.
Riccos pov
----------------
Everyone just sat in the waiting room talking. After about two hours the doctor came out.
"Well she's awake now, and the baby is stable. She's in the room with her mom now. We will have to keep the baby in the NICU for about three weeks or so because she is pre mature." He said.
I was so happy to hear that my baby was okay.
"Can we see her?" I asked.
"Yes, go right ahead. Congrats." He said smiling.
We all walked into the room and mya was holding the baby.
She looked up at me and smiled.
"What should we name her?" She asked.
She handed her to me and I looked into the baby's eyes. She had the most beautiful eyes ever.
She looked at me and she just giggled. It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen.
"Let's name her Abbigail Marie." I said smiling.
This was one of the happiest days of my life.
Please comment your thoughts below and let's try and get 20 comments 💜💜 I'll update soon.