Chapter 39

Alazai's pov
-----------------
Me and frimzy drove home. The whole ride to ulyssas house was quiet.
We pulled up to the driveway and before I got out of the car I said
"Thanks. Thanks for being there for me."
I got out of the car and I went upstairs to my room.
Ulyssa came in and she sat down on my bed.
"Hey, what happened?" She asked.
"Well, me and Ricco aren't talking right now. He cheated on me with his ex, and Jose punched him in the face. And to top that all off, Jayden had a drug overdose, and he has to go to rehab." I said.
Ulyssa just looked at me and hugged me.
"That's horrible, I'm so sorry."
"It's okay, but tomorrow after school I'm gonna pack and head back home, Jayden is gonna be gone and I need to watch the house." I said.
"Okay, do whatever you need to do. My mom and I are here for you if you need anything, and I mean anything." She said.
"Okay, thanks Ulyssa I love you." I gave her a hug and she said
"No problem, I'm gonna go so you can sleep."
She walked out of the room and I got ready to sleep. This was the most stressful day ever, I'm glad it's over.
Next morning
-------------------
I woke up and I got ready for school. I decided to wear some high waisted burgundy shorts, a white crop top and some burgundy vans. I put my hair up into a messy bun and I did my makeup.

I was finished getting ready and me and Ulyssa headed to school

We got there and I didn't see riccos car anywhere. Maybe he didn't come because of what frimzy did to him.
We got out of the car and I went over to my locker. I got all of my books I needed for first period and when I started walking to class Jose came up to me.
"Hey how you doing?" He asked.
"I'm doing better than yesterday. Thanks for asking." I said
"That's good. Well I'll see you later." He said.
He walked off and I went to first period.
The whole day went by so fast before I knew it, it was already lunch time. Ricco never showed up to class. He wasn't there first or second period.
I walked to the cafeteria and I saw all the girls crying and hugging Diana.
I walked up to the table and I saw Diana crying. Her eyes were puffy and she looked horrible.
"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked.
"My.... um. My mom passed away last night from cancer." She said crying.
I stood there in shock. How could this happen to Diana? She was always so happy, she never told us about her mom having cancer.
I went over to her and I gave her a hug.
"It's gonna be okay baby girl." I said.
"If you need me I'm here."
I saw Jose walk in and he walked straight to our table. He went straight up to Diana and hugged her. She cried into his arms and he started to cry too.
"I'm sorry.. it's gonna be okay. We're gonna get through this." He said.
Diana just cried more and more.
Diana's mom used to take care of Jose when his mom was working two jobs to make ends meet. Diana and him had been best friends since they were both seven years old.
Lunch was kinda quiet no one really talked. The whole day had flew by and it was already time to go home.
Me and Ulyssa drove home and when we got there I started to pack. After I was done packing it was about 8:30pm.
I checked my phone and I had nine missed calls from Alexis.
I called her back and she answered me crying.
"Hello?" I said
"Alazai it's Diana. She's dead! She's fucking dead! She hung her self in her room I came to check up on her and I found her handing. Please come now Alazai please!"
After I heard those words, I fell to my knees. I couldn't get anymore tears out, I had already cried to much. Why was this happening to me?
Please comment your thoughts below❤️ I'll update once I update all my other books💖