Chapter 68

Alazai's pov
------------------
I grabbed my purse and I ran out the door. I started the car and before I could even pull out of the driveway Frimzy's mom came running outside.
"Alazai! What's wrong?" She asked.
"Frimzy is in the hospital. They shot him I have to go." I said crying.
She looked so confused. She ran over to the car and she got in.
Hospital
-------------
We finally got to the hospital and I texted Ulyssa to see the what floor frimzy was on.
Me- what floor?
Bestie💙- 7 room 723
We went straight up to the floor frimzy was on and when we got to the waiting room Ulyssa was sitting there on her phone.
She came up to me and gave me a hug. All I could do was cry in her arms.
"How is he?" I asked.
"Well, he's in surgery right now. They're taking out the bullet. He got hit right in the stomach and he lost a lot of blood." She said worried.
I couldn't help but cry. Why did this have to happen to Jose? He didn't deserve any of this.
All of a sudden I turned around and I saw Sam run in.
"Where's Jose?!" He said freaking out.
I was so mad at Sam, this was all his fault. How can he just show up like that?

I started to cry even more and I just went up to him and slapped him across the face

"How could you let this happen to him! I hate you!" I yelled.
He grabbed his cheek and he just said
"I'm sorry Alazai. I really am. I hope you can forgive me."
He went to go sit down and he just put his head in his hands and he started to cry.
I went to go sit down with Ulyssa and Frimzy's mom.
We sat there almost all day just waiting for some news on frimzy.
I had fell asleep after a while, because I was exhausted and I was starting to feel nauseous.
I woke up around 4 am and the doctor was talking to Ulyssa and Frimzy's mom.
The doctor walked away and they came back to where they were sitting.
"What did the doctor say?" I asked.
"He's gonna be fine, he just needs to take it easy for a few months. They're gonna let him go on Friday." Said Frimzy's mom.
Thank god everything was okay. I couldn't stand the thought of my baby losing his father over some stupid gang drama that had nothing to do with him.
"Can we visit him?" I asked.
"Yeah, the doctor said he's awake right now. Do you wanna go see him?" Said Ulyssa.
I nodded.
She walked me over to the room and Jose turned towards the door and he smiled.
I smiled back and I went and laid down next to him.
"You okay?" He asked.
I just started to cry.
"No, how do I know you're not gonna die. I want you and me to have this baby together. I don't want to lose you."
He kissed my forehead and he hugged me tight.
"Don't worry Alazai. You're not gonna lose me. I love you baby girl."
I hugged him even tighter and I said
"I love you to."
Please comment your thoughts below ❤️ and please comment on the recent chapters I only got like 2 comments and I like you guys feedback so please go show some support ❤️❤️❤️