Chapter 22

Alazai's pov
-----------------
I made it through the day, it was finally time for lunch and I honestly didn't want to see Jose or Anahi. I walked to the lunch room and I sat down with the girls.
"Hey has Ricco came yet?" I asked.
"I don't know you tell me." Said Ulyssa with a smirk.
I hit her shoulder and laughed.
"Stop being dirty, nothing happened."
"Not what those hickeys say." Said Alexis.
Ulyssa looked at my neck and her jaw dropped.
"Oh my lord, girl you need Jesus." She said.
I laughed and said
"Well we made out but that's it. We cuddled and all, but I wasn't ready to have sex with him."
"Ohhh I see." Said Alexis.
"Well when I had sex with geo girl let me tell you. It was amazing. His dick works magic I'm telling you." Said Alexis.
I closed my eyes and just shook my head.
"I didn't need to know that." I laughed.
"Y'all wanna go get food now, I'm starving." Said Diana.
We all said yes and we went into the lunch line.
Riccos pov
--------------
I was walking to the cafeteria with Geo and the other guys. As we were walking Geo said
"So I heard you and Alazai are like a thing. Is that true bro?"
"Yeah. Why?" I said.
"Well I heard some things about her. I heard that last year she sucked two guys dicks at the same time in her car. I heard she's basically slutty." He said.
I got mad. I knew Alazai wasn't like that. I hated the fact that people talked about her like that.
"Bro shut the fuck up, she isn't like that. That sounds more like Anahi." I said.
He looked at me and put his head down and didn't say a word. I walked off with Blake and the twins and headed to the cafeteria.
Alazai's pov
-----------------
We got our food and sat down. As we sat down I saw Ricco walk in with Blake and the twins.
I stood up and gave Ricco a hug and he sat down. Blake and the twins went over to sit with Jose and the rest of the guys that were assholes.
"Hey why didn't Blake sit here with you?" Diana asked Ariel.
"We're taking a break right now." She said quietly.
"Oh." Said Diana.
"So guys Ricco is coming with us to go dress shopping. Is that cool with you guys?" I asked.
"Sure I don't care. Ricco can dress. Maybe he can help us pick out a dress." Said Alexis.
The rest of the girls agreed.
After a while lunch was over and we all headed to our next class.
Later that day
--------------------
I picked up Alexis, Diana, and Ariel and we all headed to the dress shop.
Ricco was going to meet us there.
I sat down with Ricco and waited for the girls to find dresses. They each finally found a dress they liked and they tried it on.
Ulyssa came out of the dressing room with a baby pink dress.
"How does it look?" She asked.
"Oh my god! You look fucking amazing! That's the one for sure." I said.
She looked at Ricco and he said
"It looks great, if matches your skin tone. You should wear like some silver heels with it too."
Ulyssa smiled and went to change back.

Diana came out in a mint green shirt dress

"Wow!" I said

"Wow!" I said.
"It looks great." Said Ricco.
Ariel picked a dark purple long dress and it looked amazing.

Alexis picked out a red wine color dress and it honestly looked so beautiful on her

The girls finally paid for the dresses and as soon as we were about to walk out, Anahi walked in

She rolled her eyes at us and she kept walking. She was with Jose.
She had a milkshake in her hand and when I looked back at her she spilled it all over Alexis's dress. "Oops. I guess I did you a favor. That dress was hideous." She smirked and walked off.
Alexis started crying and she looked so angry. She was going after Anahi but I grabbed her.
"She's not worth it. Come on let's go."
We left the store and we went back home.
Please comment your thoughts below. If this chapter gets 12 comments I'll update again❤️