Chapter 67

Alazai's pov
------------------
"Wait what do you mean I got in?" I asked.
"Well you got it, they accepted you. You applied in late November didn't you?" He said.
"Yeah, but after I found out I was pregnant I didn't really think about it." I said.
He just looked at me and he let out a sigh.
"Well think about this Alazai. This is a major step for you, please consider it."
"I will, thanks." I said.
I walked out of his office and i went straight to the restroom. I wasn't feeling good.
As soon as I got to the restroom I just threw up. I sat there on the floor just crying. I was in so much pain and I couldn't take it anymore.
I grabbed my phone out of my bag and I texted Jose.
Me- hey, I'm in the girls restroom by the office, can you come? I'm not feeling good and I just threw up.
Jose💚😍- yeah I'm On my way!
I put my phone back in my bag and I waited for frimzy.
It didn't take him long to get there. We came up to me and I just cried in his arms.
"It hurts so much, I'm always in pain." I cried.
"Babe it's okay, I'm here for you. Do you want me to take you home?" He asked.
I just nodded.
He picked me up and he carried me to the car.
We drove home and i fell asleep.
When we pulled up to the driveway frimzy carried me up to the room and he put me in the bed.
"I gotta go babe, I have to go to class. You'll be okay here with my mom." He said.
"Okay." I said.
He kissed my forehead and he left.
I just covered myself and went to sleep. Sleeping was all I could do because I was in so much pain.
A few hours later
-------------------------
I woke up around 3pm and I went downstairs where Frimzy's mom was.
She was in the kitchen cooking.
She turned around and she saw me and said
"Alazai, baby go back to bed. You can't be walking around everywhere. The doctor said that can be bad for the baby since you're already having complications."
"It's fine. I feel a little better." I sad faintly.
I sat down at the kitchen table and I asked
"Did you have this many complications during your pregnancy?"
She let out a sigh.
"No mija not really. I would just feel nauseous all the time, but that was normal."
"Oh." I simply said.
All of a sudden my phone went off.
It was a text from Ulyssa.
Bestie💙- Alazai, I know this isn't the best time, but Jose is in the hospital. These gang members came up after school to the school and they accidentally shot him.... he was with Sam and they were aiming for him, but they ended up hitting Jose. You need to come quick. I was in the ambulance with him, he's at Johnson hospital.
My mouth just dropped and my eyes started to fill with tears.
Please comment your thoughts below 💙 and I got kicked out of class so I decided to update cause I'm bored 😂 but yeah