Chapter 27

Alazai's pov
----------------
I woke up around 10:30 am. I wrapped a sheet around my body and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
I took a quick shower and I got dressed. I went back into the room and Ricco was already awake watching tv.
I went over to lay down with him and I just put my head on his chest.
"Babeee I'm starving can we go eat somewhere." I begged.
He looked at me and I just made puppy dog eyes.
"Ughhh fineeee let's go." He got out of bed and he grabbed his car keys.
We got into the car and we drove to in and out.
When we got there the drive thru line was really long and I didn't want to wait that long to get food, so we went inside.
We ordered our food and we sat down and waited.
I went to go refill my drink and I saw Jose filling up his cup.
"Oh hey." He said quietly.
"Hey." I said.
"How are you?" He asked.
"Number sixty seven!"
"Um that's our order, I gotta go." I grabbed my cup and I left. He looked sad, but that wasn't my problem. We weren't friends anymore. We weren't anything to each other.
A few days later
---------------------
It's been a week since prom night. I haven't really talked to Jose, but Anahi left two days after prom to Kansas. I've been wanting to text Jose to see how he's doing, but I don't have the guts to. It was Saturday night and Ulyssa went out with Alexis and Ariel to the skating rink. I didn't want to go because I needed to be alone and clear my head.
My phone went off and it was a text from Ricco.
My baby❤️💑- hey babe are you okay? Ulyssa told me you were feeling down.
Me- I'm fine. Thanks. I just need to clear my head.
My baby❤️💑- okay. Let me know if you need anything💙
Me-ok
I grabbed my hoodie and I walked to the park. I needed to get my head straight.
The park wasn't that far from the house. I got there within five minutes.
When I got there I walked around listening to my music. As I was walking I saw some guy sitting on the bench. It looked like Jose because of his hair. I walked over to the bench and it was Jose. He had a huge bottle of liquor and he had a pill bottle next to him. He was crying, and his eyes were red and puffy.
I sat down next to him and I said
"Hey are you okay?"
"Oh heyyyyyy Alazai. You wanna know something? My girlfriend cheated on me with my friend. And you know what else, I fucking loved her. She hurt me so much, and you know what I don't wanna live anymore." He was drunk I could tell. He took a huge gulp of liquor and he took some pills.
He looked at me and he started crying.
"I'm so fucking lost, I don't know what to do anymore." He just hugged me.
He cried in my arms and he just kept crying. I didn't like seeing him like this. So I decided to take him home.
"Come on let's go." I said.
I picked him up and I wrapped his arm around my neck and we started walking.
Please comment your thoughts below and let's get 7 comments.❤️ btw was it right of Alazai to take him home? Or do you think she'll regret it? Comment