Chapter 14

Frimzy's pov
------------------
I was sitting down on my couch watching Netflix when my phone went off.  It was a text from Alazai.
Alazai🌻 hey.... I have a question. I heard that Anahi is moving. Is that true? Or is it just a rumor?
Why did Alazai want to know if Anahi was really moving? Did she want to know if I was leaving with her?
Me- I'll come over and tell you in person."
I didn't want to tell her over text message, so I just walked to her house.
Alazai's pov
-----------------
My phone went off and it was Jose.
Jose- I'll come and tell you in person.
After I read the message my doorbell rang.
I went downstairs and I opened the door.
It was Jose.
"Um hey.." I said.
"Hey..can i come in?"
"Yeah." I opened the door all the way and he stepped inside.
"You can come up to my room if you want. We can talk in there." I said.
He followed me upstairs and we both sat down on my bed.
"So... is it true? Is she moving." I said.
"Yeah, she's moving. She's moving to Kansas." He said.
"And what are you going to do? Are you going to go with her?"
"No, haha. I'm gonna stay here." He said.
"Were you worried that I was going to leave?"
I stayed quiet and after a while I said
"Yeah.... I was afraid that you were gonna leave."
He looked at me dead in the eyes and he asked
"Alazai, do you have feelings for me?"
Frimzy's pov
------------------
I asked Alazai if she had feelings for me and she stayed quiet for a while. She looked up at me and she said.
"Yes, I do. And I'm sorry if that bothers you."
It didn't bother me. I had feelings for her too, but I always felt like an asshole because I had a girlfriend and I had feelings for another girl. I had to tell my feelings to Alazai, because if I didn't, I knew I would regret not telling her.
"If doesn't bother me, because..."
"I have feelings for you too alazai."
She looked at me and she just smiled.
"You don't have to lie." She said.
"I'm not lying, I really care about you." I said.
We sat there in silence for a while and I couldn't help myself. I started to lean in and my lips met hers. We kissed each other slowly. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back.
It went from kissing to making out. She lied down on the bed and I continued to kiss her. I started to kiss her neck, and she let out a small moan. I left hickeys on her neck and chest. We continued to make out and Alazai started to tug on my pants.
Alazai's pov
-----------------
Jose kissed me and it turned out to be a heated makeout session. We were laying down on the bed just kissing and giving each other hickeys. I tugged on his pants but he just continued to kiss me. I wanted him, but I didn't want him to think I was thirsty.
"Alaza..... WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard someone yell. Jose got up quick and so did I. It was my brother Jayden.
"Alazai! what the fuck!! What is this!!." He yelled.
"Jayden it's not what...."
He cut me off.
"Bullshit! I want him out now!" He yelled.
Jose left and Jayden just looked at me with anger.
"We're gonna have a talk later on!"
He slammed the door and left.
This wasn't good at all.
Please comment your thoughts below and what do you think will Happen next?