Chapter 63

Alazai's pov
------------------
When we walked into the room, mya was holding her baby girl. She looked so happy.
She handed the baby to Ricco and you could tell he was just so happy and proud. They named the baby Abbigail Marie, which I thought was a beautiful name for a baby girl.
"Can I hold her?" I asked.
"Yeah sure." He said.
Ricco handed me the baby and I grabbed her.
I held her in my arms and I just smiled, I felt happy, I felt complete. I don't know why.
"Hey Abbigail I'm Alazai, nice to meet you." I said in a soft sweet tone.
She smiled at me and it just melted my heart.
"Well I guess we found the person who's gonna baptize Abbigail." Said Ricco smiling.
Mya just laughed and I handed the baby back to her.
"She's honestly so cute, she has riccos eyes, dimples and lips." Said Ulyssa.
"I know, she's the cutest." Said mya.
"So how are you guys gonna like, you know work things out?" Asked Ulyssa.
"Well, we decided that it's best if Ricco moved in with me and my mom. He could stay in the guest room." Said mya.
"Cool, I was just asking, because you're gonna need all the help you can get, and the baby needs to grow up with both parents. We don't want her to go through what we all went through." Said Ulyssa.
"Well thank you, I appreciate it so much." Said mya.
"Dang adym, she's like your twin." Said riccos dad.
"Dad chill, Adym is ugly as hell and Abbigail looks like an angel." Said soy.
We all just laughed.
This all made me realize how much I wish I had my family with me.
Short chapter Ik, but please comment your thoughts below❣️