Chapter 93

Alazai's pov:
When I got home Ulyssa was in the living room waiting for me, and she had two bags next to her.
"Uh what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I brought you something."
She handed me the bags and I looked inside them.
It was a royal blue two piece dress and some black heels.
"Ulyssa you di..."
She cut me off.
"I know I didn't have to but I did. I want you to wear that for graduation tomorrow. I want you to look like a queen on the day of graduation."
My eyes started to water and I walked up to her and gave her a hug.
"Thank you, I love you so much." I Said
"Don't cry hoe. Save those tears for tomorrow when we graduate." She said.
I just laughed. This was the best gift a person has ever gotten me.
Next day:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was 6:00am and frimzy was already awake getting dressed. The graduation wasn't until 7pm, but it was a school day, and we had to go.
I got out of bed and I took a quick shower.
After I got out of the shower I walked over to my closet and I grabbed the dress that Ulyssa had gave me.
I put on the dress, and it looked amazing. I grabbed my heels and I did my hair and makeup.

Frimzy walked through the door and he whistled at me

"Damn, you look fine as fuck."
"You don't look bad yourself." I Said
Jose was wearing a white long sleeve button up, black slacks, and some black dress up shoes.
"Well Thanks. You ready?" He Said.
"Yup, let's go." I Said.
I grabbed his hand and we headed to school.
School:
We pulled up to the parking lot and Ulyssa was waiting for us with Ricco.
I got out of the car and I said
"Omg you look so beautiful!"
Ulyssa was wearing a white lace dress, beige heels, and she had her hair straightened, with a cut crease makeup look.

"Bitch look at you!" She said

"You look like a snack." I just laughed.
The rest of the day went by pretty fast. We didn't really do much.
7pm graduation:
It's time. It's graduation time. Holy fuck.
We all walked over to our places and we sat down.
"Welcome parents and family members of the class of 2017!" announced the principal.
Everyone just cheered and shouted.
"There's a student, that I would like to say a few words to the audience. Please welcome up Jose Manuel Jaime." He announced.
"Woooooo!" I cheered.
Frimzy got on stage and the first thing he said was
"How about that class of 2017!"
Everyone cheered and clapped.
"Anyway, I want to start by saying, that I got accepted into the university of Oklahoma and it's a true blessing. This past year has been full of struggles, heart ache, and pain. But also love, happiness, and opportunities. This year has taught me that I am stronger than what I believe to be. It has showed me that even if all you see is darkness, that one day you'll see the light. I would like to share a story with you all. At the beginning of the year, I met this girl. I met her in p.e when I threw a dodge ball at her and it hit her in he head. Little did I know that, little moment could turn into all this. She has helped me through so much, and she's guided me through the right path. I'm thankful for her. On another note, we are all finally graduating. We've been waiting on this moment since we were kids. As we were kids we said we would have a big house, we would have million dollar cars, and we would have all the money in the world. But now as an adult, I realize how much those things really don't matter. What matters is the people you have around you, the people who care about you, and the people who have been there for you through your highest and lowest points in life. And with that said, I wish the best to the class of 2017."
Everyone clapped and cheered.
We all stood up and we clapped. I had tears in my eyes. When Jose came back to his seat I just hugged him, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I love you so much." I said while crying.
He hugged me even tighter.
"I love you too."
It was time to get our diplomas.
"Alazai Gonzalez." They announced.
I walked past the stage and the principal handed me my diploma. I shook his hand and I looked up to the ceiling.
"This is for you bro, i did it. I did it! I miss you." I Said while crying. I looked into the crowd and for a moment I saw Jayden in a white tux clapping for me. He was smiling his big happy smile. I did this for him, but I also did this for myself.
Please comment your thoughts below as soon as this gets 4 comments I'll update💜