Chapter 52

Alazai's pov
-----------------
Lunch time came around and I was feeling a little better. I went over to ulyssas locker and she was putting her stuff inside of it.
"Hey you coming to lunch?" I asked.
She closed her locker and said
"Yeah, go on without me. I'll be there in a few."
I nodded.
"Okay."
I walked off and I headed to lunch.
Ulyssas pov
-----------------
I grabbed a piece of paper from my backpack and a pen. I had to tell Jose  that Alazai was pregnant.
I grabbed the pen and I wrote
"We need to talk seventh period. It's serious- Ulyssa."
I walked over to Jose's locker and I slid the paper into his locker.
I walked off and headed to the cafeteria. I didn't think it was right that Alazai wasn't gonna let Jose know about his baby.
Alazai's pov
-----------------
I went to go sit down with the girls and after a few minutes Ulyssa came in.
She sat down and she said
"What's Gucci. Any news?"
"Um yeah, so I know you're all gonna be mad at me but I got back together with Geo and well, we had sex a few weeks ago and now I'm pregnant." Said Alexis.
"Same, but I had sex with Jose a few days ago. I've been feeling sick ever since and well I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive." I said.
All the girls just looked at me.
"Holy shit, we're pregnancy buddies now. We both are pregnant together. High five." Said Alexis while putting her hand up.
I just laughed and gave her a high five.
"Damn y'all are all getting fucked left and right and getting pregnant. Me and Ariel are the only ones who are virgins at this table." Said Ulyssa.
"Not for long. I've seen the way you've been talking to Grayson these past few days. He likes you. I can tell." Said Alexis.
Ulyssa rolled her eyes and laughed.
"No he doesn't I'm ugly as shit. Have you seen him? He's fine as hell and I'm eww. We wouldn't work out."
"Don't say that, you're pretty. Talk to him a little more. He's probably shy and he doesn't wanna say he likes you." Said Alexis.
The rest of lunch was just us talking about guys and baby names. Maybe being pregnant wasn't a bad thing.
Frimzy's pov
------------------
After lunch I went over to my locker to get my backpack and when I opened it a piece of paper came out.
I unfolded it and it read
We need to talk seventh period. It's serious- Ulyssa
I wondered what was so serious that she needed to talk to me about. I put the paper in my pocket and headed to class.
Ulyssas pov
-----------------
The rest of the day flew by fast. Before I knew it, it was time for seventh period.
I waited up in the bleachers for Jose.
When he walked in I signaled for him to come up to the bleachers.
He finally made it up to the bleachers and he sat down.
"What's up? Why did you need to talk to me?" He asked.
I wanted to make this simple and quick. I didn't want to talk about it more than I needed to.
"Well, you know how you and Alazai had sex? And how she's been sick these past few days? Well I went to her house and gave her a pregnancy test, and it, um Jose, Alazai's pregnant."
His eyes widened and he just looked at me.
"She wasn't going to tell you, she didn't want to ruin your chance at going to college." I said.
He just set his hands on his head and he looked like he was going to cry.
Maybe telling him was a bad idea..
Please comment your thoughts below and do you guys think it was right for Ulyssa to tell frimzy about the baby Instead of Alazai? Let's get 15 comments ❤️❤️