Chapter 71

ALAZAIS POV
-------------------
His dad looked at all of us, it looked like he wanted to say something, but he didn't.
"Get out of here now!" Yelled frimzy.
"How did you even know he was here!?" Scolded his mom.
"Well, lupe told me. She called me and said that Jose got shot, so I came down here as quick as I could." He said.
Bullshit. I thought.
"Leave, I don't want to see you. You wasted your time coming here." Said frimzy.
"Jose please, just let me be here for you." He said.
"You had my whole childhood to be there for me. Don't try to be the good guy now. Leave."
His dad had a sad look on his face, but I knew he was faking the whole thing. He just wanted to make a scene.
"I know you're having a baby. I know Alazai is pregnant. Lupe told me the whole thing and so did your aunt Liz." He said.
Frimzy looked at him and he looked so mad.
"Listen no disrespect, but I think it's best if you please leave. You're stressing Jose out and he's not in the condition to get stressed out. So please go." I said.
He looked at me and he just said
"Fine, but I'll be back. Non of you are gonna stop me from seeing my son!"
He stormed out of the room and I just went over to frimzy and hugged him.
His dad was always an asshole to him, so I understood why he didn't want to see or talk to him.
"Don't worry about him. You don't need to worry about someone who's irrelevant." I said.
"Yeah I know, it's just that. I don't know. I'll get over it." He said.
The whole day we just waited in the room for the doctors to let frimzy go home.
It was already 8:30 when the doctors came in and said he could go home.
Ulyssa went to grab a wheelchair from the lobby and we helped him into the car.
"Damn I'm glad I'm going home." He said smiling.
I smiled back.
"I know, at least we all get to watch over you." I said
Home
----------
When we got home I wasn't feeling too good, but I just let it pass.
Ulyssa helped frimzy upstairs and his mom started to cook dinner so we could all eat.
I was going back to the car to grab Frimzy's things when all of a sudden I felt dizzy and I blacked out...
Please comment your thoughts below and I'm sorry I haven't updated I've been busy🤦🏽‍♀️