Chapter - 1

Normal Pov:

Adelyn was born to Edward Masen Sr and Elizabeth Masen in June 20th 1901. Five minutes younger twin sister of Edward Masen Jr. Her father is a successful lawyer, provided with money and advantages including music lessons and the opportunity to attend private school; however, although her father provided them in material ways. He was emotionally distant and often always from home on business. This absence made up by Adelyn close relationship with her brother and her mother.

Adelyn excelled in her studies and became accomplished Violinist and Pianist. As she grows older Adelyn and her mother's fear that they would lose Edward in the War.

The older Adelyn gets she started to show signs of seeing things that won't happen or had already happened in the future or the past. Nine months before their Eighteenth birthday the Spanish Influenza hit Chicago, infecting her father and few short days later he was dead, some of the families in Chicago also suffered the same fate. But the second hit took a toll on the Masen family by engulfing all the members in the family. They were treated in the hospital where Dr.Carlisle Cullen worked. Elizabeth Masen started to notice the behaviour in Dr.Cullen and don't know that he can save them but she had an idea and one day she asked him to save her two children as she died in his arms. Adelyn Masen he read the letter pad in the bed. She was dying more than her brother Edward Masen who was in the other bed holding each other hands. He was moved by the words and the interaction they had with them even in the unconscious stage.

He couldn't wait any longer and he took them to his home and placing them in one of the rooms and started to bite them to change them and he waited for the change to happen.

Adelyn Pov

I first thought that I died and something went through my skin and my body started to burn alive. It was excruciating. I wanted the fire to be put out. I was screaming, the pain started to engulf me and it's been for four days. Mostly only for three days but its been for four days for me. The pain is so much that I thought that I was in hell burning alive. Once the pain started to subside and finally it was gone and I opened my eyes and I can see almost anything it was so perfect and sometimes I felt like I was blind and this is the first time seeing the world.

I burn in my throat is getting back as I clutched my throat as I gasped.

'Come on you need to hunt,' said Carlisle.

'Go on Addy I will see you soon,' said Edward with red eyes.

'I know too that I lost my eye colour too,' I sighed and went hunting with Carlisle.

'Close your eyes,' Carlisle said.

I did as he told me to do concentrate on the surroundings as I could hear the noise as I snapped my attention towards the direction I could hear the noise of something move as I towards the sound as I saw some deer. I pounced on the deer and drank from it.