Chapter - 86

Can you see him, Addy ! Alice ! asked Emmett.

They all turn to Adelyn and Alice. Adelyn nods her head to Alice and they close their eyes trying to get a lock on Edward.

He changes his decision too quickly but the only decision he's made ...... said Adelyn.

..... is to be alone finished Alice.

Normal POV (Forks).

Bella exits the car to find Charlie out by the street stuffing trash into the bins. He talks to neighbor Bob who also attends to his trash.

How are you doing there Bella ? asked Bob.

Bella, in her own world didn't respond Bob looks at Charlie and shrugs his shoulders and heads off.

Charlie enters the house and said That's it.

That's what ? asked Bella.

You're going to Jacksonville to live with your mother said Charlie.

What ? why ? asked Bella.

I just -- don't know what to do any more. You don't act like someone left you; more like someone died said Charlie.

She looks away. That's how it feels to her.

I'm not leaving Forks said Bella.

It's not normal, this behavior. And frankly it's scaring the hell outta me and your mother. Go to Jacksonville, baby. Make some new friends said Charlie.

I like my old friends and Sel too said Bella.

You never even see them anymore. Lena is worried said Charlie.

I do too. In fact, I'm ..... um Jessica and I are going to Port Angles tomorrow shopping and Sel. She told me come for a girls night out said Bella.

You hate shopping said Charlie.

That's how good friend I am said Bella.

Alright. Shopping said Charlie.

I have to make phone call for Jessica and Sel said Bella.

Okay said Charlie.

Bella went to her room to make the call.

Hello said Selena.

Sel it's Bella said Bella.

What's up Bella asked Selena.

Do you want to go shopping or something ? we can hang out with one of my friends said Bella.

Sure Bella. I'll just ask my parents about that and I'll come to your house in a few said Selena.

Alright see you later said Bella.

Bye Bella said Selena and hang up.

Normal POV ( Selena's House).

Hey Dad, Bella Swan wants to hang out. I have few hours before work can I go I asked him.

If that's alright with you said Kevin.

I'll ask Paul to drop me said Selena.

Sure, do you need money ? asked Kevin.

No dad I have some from the hospital said Selena.

Lena you promised me you would hang out with me and Brady said Collin.

Well, I will come in few hours and we could do what ever you want said Selena.

Lena, Billy called me and said that if you want there is bon fire at 7 said Connie.

Sure mom, see you guys later said Selena as she went to the kitchen to make a phone call for Paul to drop her off in Bella's place.

Hi, Jessica, it's Bella ..... Yes, Bella Swan. Hey any chance you feel like shopping asked Bella.

Sure thanks I will pick you up soon bye said Bella and she went to her truck and drove to Jessica's house to pick her up.