Chapter - 24

Had a great time I guess said Adelyn.

Yes we did said Charlotte hugging Adelyn.

Do you need to go today why don't you stay with us until we meet the family said Jasper coming to the room.

Well we need to finish up the problem, you also said that today is great for our hunt so we will come back see you guys we have eternity so we will catch up with you said Peter.

Well you planned to go there so why don't you change the clothes that we have here said Adelyn.

Sure we would love to have some clothes said Charlotte.

Women and clothes man seriously said Peter.

I could hear you and don't say it in front of Alice because she will go ballistic said Adelyn as she peeked out of the closet smiling.

Who is Alice ? asked Peter confused.

Alice is one of the sisters said Jasper.

Tell me their names major said Peter.

Carlisle and Esme are the parents and the siblings are Edward, Rosalie , Emmett and Alice.

Rosalie and Emmett are mates so Edward and Alice are single said Adelyn.

Edward is her twin brother said Jasper.

We are related by venom you could say except Alice said Adelyn.

So Alice was created by someone else and joined the family said Charlotte.

Yes she did but one thing puzzling us is that she did not remember anything about her human life said Adelyn.

That's so sad said Peter.

Well I consider this as a blessing because either her parents truly loved her or hated her. So she could start over her life like a clean slate said Adelyn.

Well considering today's weather so we head out said Peter.

So you knew today is going to raining here said Charlotte.

That's is why I told you that today could work said Adelyn.

Well I hope we will be in contact see you around said Peter and Charlotte as they head out of the room.

Jasper and Adelyn followed as they exited the hotel.

Write us when you finish up your work said Adelyn.

Sure we will said Peter as they hugged each other.

What are we going to do today darling ? asked Jasper.

Well tonight they are going to have some Christmas fireworks so we could go to the city hall to watch the fireworks said Adelyn.

That's a great idea. And for the rest of the day ? asked Jasper.

Well we could finish up with other Christmas presents said Adelyn.

Okay there is a store I found this morning so why don't we finish up shopping there and we will be there for the fireworks asked Jasper.

Well our Christmas present should not be brought there said Adelyn.

Well I will do it with Alice said Jasper.

Come on lets go before the shop gets crowded said Adelyn.

Adelyn dragged Jasper to the jewelry store to buy a necklace for Esme, Alice and Rosalie.

Hello how can we help you asked the sales person.

Well we are looking for diamond necklace said Jasper.

Right this way please said the sales person.

We color are you looking for in the necklace said the sales person.

Show us the necklace and we will choose it said Jasper.

Well we have four colors Pink, Blue , Black and Green said the sales person.

Could you bring all of them said Adelyn.