Chapter - 103

It's on voice mail said Jacob.

After few minutes the call was transferred into a voice mail.

Hey, Jake. Just checking to see how you're doing and to say I'm sorry about, you know ..... how I feel and ...... hope the flu passes fast. Call me said Bella.

Selena went and hugged Jacob as he took the warmth feeling that she's giving.

I lost her too Jake said Selena.

I don't know how I'm going to take this said Jacob.

We will do the best for her said Selena.

Hey guys said billy as Charlie trails behind him.

Come on I made some steak said Selena.

Sweet, how do you know how to cook it ? asked Charlie.

That's my mom's recipe said Selena. It still pains her when ever she mentions her parents it's been almost a week since she saw her parents.

Well we are going to Sel's house and maybe I will go and get some rest after dad said Jacob.

Okay said Billy as he started to eat the food.

Wow, it's good Lena said Charlie eating the steak.

Thanks Charlie. Bye guys said Selena going with Jacob and Embry.

When they arrived to Selena's house.

What do you guys want to do ? asked Selena.

How about horror movies ? asked Embry.

Which one ? asked Selena checking the list.

Exorcists just like when we were kids said Jacob.

Yeah, we were scared for almost a month by that film said Embry remembering those days.

Yeah those innocence are long gone and we could never be that gain said Selena.

We can recreate some even though we don't have Quill i'm sure he will join us said Embry.

I'll make some popcorn said Jacob.

Pizzas anyone ? asked Embry.

Sure, there some money in the counter said Selena pointing.

Embry called the pizza company and ordered it.

After few minutes pizzas delivered they had great time. it's been almost one year since they done that together as childhood friends.

Come on guys we better turn in early. Jake and Embry you will take the guest room and I will take my room see you guys in the morning we could go to Sam's house for breakfast said Selena.

Yeah sure come on Jake I have shift said Embry.

Okay said Jacob as they went to get some sleep even though it's 1 o'clock in the morning.

Bella POV (Morning) :

I climb out of my truck, saw they empty parking lot where the Cullens would park. I could only see Eric and Angela and couples everywhere.

I just rush passed and went inside. I really need to call him.

Hi, Jake. Your dad said you have Mono. He won't let me visit you but .... would you call me ? I said in another voice mail frustrated and angry I finished school and went home.

I pace in my room not wanting to sleep/dream. I keep looking at the phone waiting for it to ring again finally I called him again.

Jacob.Please. Call me. I said hanging up.

Harry and I will be back by three said Charlie coming to my room.

He stops when he saw me. Put a hand on my shoulder and said It's Mono Bells.

He's too sick to even call ? I asked him

You just gotta wait it out. you know I don't have to go fishing said Charlie.

No go, I'll call Jess or Sel I said.