Chapter - 37

Right this way please said Adelyn.

Thank you for making this arrangement said Officer Brown.

Oh no problem Officer Brown said Adelyn.

Please call me Steve said Officer Brown.

Then you could call me Adelyn no need to be formal between us Steve said Adelyn smiling.

Sir, Do I have to stay here alone asked Jason with a worried expression.

Don't worry, you will have either my father or I will be here said Adelyn kneeling down to his size.

They reached the room allotted. This room was occupied by another 7 year old girl.

Cynthia I want you to meet your new room mate Jason said Adelyn as she stayed by the door.

Addy I haven't seen you for a long time. Oh hai I'm Cynthia said Cynthia.

Hello I'm Jason said Jason.

I'm sorry Cynthia I will come before I go home said Adelyn.

You said I could see you all the time asked Jason terrified that he would be left behind.

I know but I will come back tomorrow early and I will spend the time with both of you said Adelyn.

Who is Cynthia Darling asked Jasper.

She was my first patient to be admitted for pneumonia said Adelyn.

Did she also ? asked Jasper.

Yes it was few days after Jason came to the hospital. It scarred us I still have the wounds I believe won't heal said Adelyn.

When did it happened ? asked Jasper.

It was the day Edward decided to go out and curve his appetite said Adelyn.

So Edward also tried human blood asked Jasper surprised.

Yes he did for three years. But one good thing came out of it was him killing Esme's ex-abusive husband said Adelyn.

Adelyn went to find Carlisle after making proper arrangement for Jason and Cynthia.

Hey Dad you called asked Adelyn as she closed the door.

Can you make out anything about him asked Carlisle.

Jason needs a little bit more care than others from his previous living conditions said Adelyn as she started to fill in the details for the report on Jason.

What do mean ? asked Carlisle.

His parents is not a good example said Adelyn.

I only thought his parents has a bad divorce said Carlisle.Those events made him feel insecure and lonely said Adelyn.

We could make him less pain by staying by staying more time said Carlisle.

If we are in charge of him then we could work out a plan said Adelyn.

I will see to it. How about medically ? asked Carlisle.

I'm Afraid he don't have a much time said Adelyn.

I was afraid you would say that sighed Carlisle.

We could estimate his health by tomorrow said Adelyn.

Can we arrange it by 8 o'clock asked Carlisle.

Adelyn went to check the schedule and said I start my shift at 10 o'clock, so we have enough time to finish the test said Adelyn.

Oh Esme called, she wants us to come early said Carlisle.

That's fine, let's go I finished my shift said Adelyn.

I will meet you near the reception said Carlisle.

I have meet Cynthia and Jason. Meet you in a few said Adelyn as she exited the room.

Adelyn knocked the door. As Jason opened the door.