Chapter - 60

Can you act human, I mean I got neighbors said Bella as she started to clean her truck.

I'm going to take you to my house tomorrow said Edward. Adelyn made her way and stand next to Bella as she wipes down the dented front fender, then reaches under it and, with her bare hand, easily pops a large dent out of the truck's body.

Thanks said Bella and she remembered and continued But.... what if they don't like me ?.

Adelyn and Edward started to laugh and they both said You're worried, not because you'll be in a houseful of vampires, but because you think they won't approve of you.

That's freaky. But I'm glad I amuse you said Bella.

But then their laughter dies, as they hear something.

Edward we need to go said Adelyn as she made her way to the car.

What is it ? asked Bella.

A complication, I will pick you up tomorrow said Edward as he went to the car as they drove back. But they caught Billy Black's eyes.

Bella POV:

Edward drove I'm assuming it's Adelyn's car back as Billy comes to the drive way.

Came to visit your truck ? I asked.

Looks good. you got that dent out said Jacob.

Actually, we came to visit your flat screen. First Mariner's game of the season. Plus Jacob here kept bugging me to see you again said Billy.

Great Dad. Thanks said Jacob mortified.

Good work chief said Billy and continued Harry Clearwater's home made fish fry.

Any luck with the Waylon case ? asked Billy.

I don't think this is an animal. Spread the word out at the rez, will ya ? keep the kids out of the woods said Charlie.

Will do, don't want no one else getting hurt do we said Billy.

I looked away from Billy unnerved.

Normal POV:

A time less graceful house comes to view as the Volvo pulls up. Bella climbs out, surprised.

It's ....... wonderful said Bella.

You expected turn nets, dungeons and moats ? asked Edward.

No..... Not moats. It's so light and open you know said Bella.

Thanks to Adelyn and Esme because it was their idea about adding tinted window..... It's the one place we never have to hide said Edward.

I told them not to do this said Edward.

Get a whiff of that said Adelyn.

Rosalie added Here comes the human.

Bella and Edward enters the kitchen.

Bella. We're making Italiano for you said Esme.

This is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes said Edward.

Buongiorno ? said Bella.

Molto Bene ! said Esme.

You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time said Carlisle as he came towards Esme and he hugs her from behind.

I hope you're hungry said Esme.

Oh, absolutely said Bella.

She already ate said Edward as he looks at Adelyn pleading not to get angry but no use.

Adelyn and Rosalie breaks their bowl as Rosalie said Perfect.

I just assumed --- because you don't eat you know said Bella.

Of course that very considerate of you said Esme looking at Adelyn and Rosalie.

Ignore them I do said Edward.

Yeah, let's keep pretending this isn't dangerous for all of us said Adelyn.

I would never, tell anyone ever said Bella.

She knows that said Carlisle.

The problem is that you two have gone public now, so ... started Emmett.