Chapter - 71

Sam can you tell me what is going on ? asked Adelyn.

It's Emily she is hurt said Sam.

She is inside said Billy Black as they left the room with Adelyn and Sue Clear water.

Oh hello Mrs. Clearwater said Adelyn as she went to see Emily and started to clean the wound.

They worked for few hours and Adelyn came out to see Sam Uley standing there waiting for the news.

She is fine now. But the scar remains said Adelyn

Thanks said Sam.

You know forgiving yourself is the best way to deal with the pain. She talked to you because she felt that she stole you from Leah and that's why she talked to you to make her angry. Please tell the others that they should never do that said Adelyn.

How do you know ? asked Sam.

I have seen a lot of patients who dealt with that pain and they couldn't forgive themselves and had more pain that they person who is enduring the pain said Adelyn.

Thank you said Sam.

Your welcome said Adelyn smiling as she crossed the border.

Darling!!! I was so worried that something might have happened to you said Jasper hugging her for his dear life.

I'm good Jazz, Emily went too close near Sam when he was angry and he transformed she was little too close said Adelyn.

Ohh, I'm glad your okay said Jasper as they reached home.