Chapter- 127

After two hours Alice and Adelyn came down stairs with the list of guest that are going to come for the party they have decided.

They almost came to the living room when they both had a vision.

Alarmed Jasper moves towards them and asked What do you both see ?.

Oh nothing serious Jazz said Alice.

Charlie wants my help said Adelyn.

Why would Charlie Swan wants your help this early ? asked Jasper confused.

He tried to cook and terribly failed so I need to fix something for them said Adelyn.

Well what ever you want to cook for him better finish it fast Addy said Jasper and went to see the television.

Hey Jazz go and bring me some Salmon or a Steal head said Adelyn.

Why should I asked Jasper.

You always bring me fresh Jazz said Adelyn.

After few minutes Jasper came to the main house with a .

Go Addy now hurry up said Alice.

Thanks Jasper. Edward can you drop me off ? asked Adelyn.

Sure, why not said Edward getting the keys.

They drove to Bella's house in seven minutes and waited until Bella calls her to help them with the food. A minute later Adelyn's phone rings and Adelyn picks it.

Hello Bella ? asked Adelyn amused.

Addy can you come to my house. We really miss your cooking said Bella.

I know Bella , make a cover up story why I'm outside your house said Adelyn.

Oh,...... dad Adelyn just finished groceries shopping for their house and she was on her way home so she said that she'll drop by really soon said Bella.

You really can be a great lawyer. Where were you in the 1940's. When we needed someone like you said Adelyn.

Well probably not " born" how was that for an answer said Bella.

That's so cliche and boring Bella change it said Adelyn knocking the front door and hung up the phone.

Bella opened the door and Adelyn standing with mountain of food and a steal head.

Come in Addy said Bella as she led her in.

Hey, Charlie. I hope you guys like fish said Adelyn and picked her freshly caught Steal head.

Where did you get that steal head. It's pretty big said Charlie.

Canadian border. Jasper and Emmett went on a two day trip and caught some so I saved one for both of you said Adelyn.

Bella smiled the story Adelyn told them. She knew Jasper just catch that fish nearby.

I better start said Adelyn and went to the kitchen to cook. She had a great time talking to them.

Ten minutes later Adelyn brought the dish to them and they ate.

Thank you so much Adelyn it was great said Charlie.

No problem. This is the only time Esme let's me cook either for you or Bella so I love it said Adelyn.

Thanks Addy for coming today said Bella and hugged Adelyn.

That's fine Bella. See you guys later said Adelyn and went outside where Edward was waiting.

Wow for you're girlfriend you would wait in one spot for more than thirty minutes is it Edward asked Adelyn amused.

Oh come on Jazz may need you said Edward.

Or Bella said Adelyn. Edward just went inside his car without talking.

They reached their house in few minutes. Adelyn went towards the house to find Jasper.

Jazz where are you ? asked Adelyn.

Our room said Jasper.

Do you need me now ? asked Adelyn.

No, not now darling said Jasper as he started to read his book.

I knew it said Adelyn as she came to find Edward.

He just left said Esme as she came to the living room.

We'll finish my paper that I'm working said Adelyn.

What are you doing the paper for ? asked Esme.

I'm going for another doctors degree so I need to work on different things than my last paper said Adelyn.

So what about Jazz ? asked Esme.

I'm going to ask him to join medical school said Adelyn.

Really, I hope he would say yes said Esme.

Not now I'm going ask him later and start when we leave this place said Adelyn.

Don't write Jasper's as well. Let hi write and experience everything in that area said Esme.

Adelyn sighed and said Fine I'll let him do everything.

That's my girl said Esme kissing her forehead.

After she made her topic and the outline Adelyn went to the music room it's been almost a year she touched the piano. She decided to compose the music to Edward. She always do that to all the family member.

The minute she started to play the piano. All the members in the house stopped what they were doing even Emmett to listen to the music. Adelyn can really make one feel like their soul is still attached to them again. The Cullens loves to experience them even for at least a minute to an hour according to her mood.

Usually Jasper or Edward would be the first person to reach the room when she starts to play. Like always Jasper ran to the room first.

Jasper Pov :

After Adelyn left the room. I picked the second book about Civil War from one of my human friends who wrote them.

I was so much involved with this book but everything changed when I heard Adelyn playing the piano in almost a year. I put back the book and went to the music room to listen even for mere minute. Everyone needed this after the recent events.

This was something Edward and I do for fun. Since Edward is not here I took the chance and reached the room first before anyone else.

Adelyn turned and gave me a smiled. This smile had every emotions. She shushed me not to make any noise. So that means she's recording this piece to someone as every one came to the room to listen to the music.

Everyone except Edward meaning she wanted to give this to Edward. Usually she chooses to play or record when the person she is doing won't be there to learn of it before she even plays it to them but for Edward it's always hard for us to keep it as a secret.

It's more addictive than even we feel the need to keep the tune on our mind all the time I thought.

Adelyn shakes her head not to do that.

Oh, well she probable heard what I was saying. Seriously anyone who can help me keep the secret I need it. It's a miracle that my proposal years ago was the only thing I can hide it from her.

Adelyn completed the piece and stopped the recorder.

So.....how was it ? asked Adelyn nervously.

Oh quit the fake nervous reaction it's great said Rosalie.

We'll I'm Jealous that you didn't write this song for me said Alice with a pouting lips.

Well I started playing didn't I. You all will hear a lot more because now things are almost gone back to normal said Adelyn.

Little did we know these are just starting points that we are missing in the vast clues that are left behind.