Chapter - 107

I know and I want to explain. But ..... I can't said Jacob.

Then leave said Bella trying to push him but he's immovable.

You done with me remember ? get out said Bella.

Bella, I literally can't explain ... said Jacob.

Bella pulls away realizing.

I broke my promise not to hurt you, I know. But I'm trying to keep it now. I need you understand ... even if you don't want to see me when you find out --- said Jacob.

Find what out ? asked Bella.

he starts to speak -- but can't. It's agonizing. She sees he's in pain.

What's wrong ? asked Bella.

I can't do it said Jacob.

Yes, you can. I'll help you. We can leave. leave home, leave Sam said Bella.

Is that what you always suggest. Running away, It's not something we can run away from but wait I already told -- I told you. You know this --- you can guess said Jacob.

I don't want to play games with you -- said Bella.

You have to ! I can't tell you. But if you remember - it was that day i ran into you at the beach. I told you a story .... about ? asked Jacob.

..... about "the cold ones ? " you said it was a tribal myth said Bella.

Was it ? are the cold ones a myth ? asked Jacob. She didn't answer.

What else did I say ? asked Jacob.

That ..... the tribe made a treaty with them. That they can't come onto your land and I can't remember said Bella.

Try Bella said Jacob.

You have to give me more. Tell me where to look. Is there something I should see ? --- asked Bella.

No, that's too dangerous. Sel will kill us said Jacob.

I'll take the risk Jacob show me said Bella.

When was they last place you saw me the way I used to be ? asked Jacob.

The motorcycles - that clearing in the woods said Bella.

He nods slowly, then turns to go. She stops him.

Don't go. There are dangerous things out there; more than you know said Bella.

Jacob smiles and jumps out of the window.

Bella decided that she should go to the reservation tomorrow and went to sleep. The next morning Bella woke up with determination that she needs to know what happened.

" If I was going to lose someone else again, I needed to know why " Bella thought to herself.

She pulls off the road, and drives into the forest and she knock the door and Billy came to open the door.

Billy where is he I really need to see him said Bella.

He's not here said Billy.

They hear a rustle amid the trees. She freezes then sees Jacob emerge from the trees. A moment as their eyes meet then --

Sam, Paul, Jared, Embry and Selena steps into the clearing as well with T-shirt and Shorts their movements almost synchronized. Their expression simultaneously alter into fury when they see Bella. Selena spins to Jacob furious.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ? JACOB BLACK asked Selena.

Why can't you just follow the rules, Jacob asked Paul.

What the hell were you thinking ? Is she more important than everything - than the whole tribe ? asked Selena shaking with anger. No one can stop Selena when she is angry but there will always be an explanation behind her anger.

Sel stop said Sam as Jared holds Selena before she could hurt Bella or Jacob.

People are killed Jacob Black hissed Selena.

Jacob flinched when he heard the tone from Selena.

I didn't tell her. you know if I did said Jacob.