Chapter - 19

"She was in a hurry, though. Maria knew that the massive strength of the newborn began to ware around the year mark, and she wanted to act while we were strong. The depression got worse, and I wandered away from Peter and Charlotte. Civilized as they were, they didn't feel the same aversion I was beginning to feel. They only wanted peace from the fight. I was so wearied by killing — killing anyone, even mere humans. Yet I had to keep killing. What choice did I have? I tried to kill less often, but I would get too thirsty and I would give in".

I finished the story as I saw her she was almost crying and angry about this was caused in my life. It made me believe that she is really trying to make me feel good.

Well they were the three beautiful women I ever met before you I told her.

You never have to be that person Jasper she told me as she held my face as she started to kiss.

I was shocked at first but I immediately kissed her back.

Well I really need you to understand that I will never leave you unless you tell me to do so she told me.

I never wanted to leave her and I said I would never say that as I held her and started to kiss her again.

So you could use my powers also right I asked her curiously.

Well yes I could also manipulate the emotions I could not control it please don't hate for it I know it still hard but I could not do it she was pleading to me.

I know that you could not control it don't worry about it won't be a problem I don't want to suffer my pains I told her.

Well Alice says it really brings the family closer because you understand them perfectly so I usually have more powerful then the original person so I kinda have to deal with it one at a time She told me.

I guess she is correct I told her.

Normal Pov:

Its been almost a week as they both were getting hungry and they need to feed tonight to avoid problems.

Adelyn came out of the bed room as she said Jasper why don't we go for a hunt and you could see how we do it.

Alright darling Jasper said as they both went to the forest outside Philadelphia in Adelyn's car.

They both came out the car and started to scan for humans in the area and found no one as they went deep into the forest.

Well close your eyes and inhale and scent what are you feeling tell me she said to him. He closed his eyes and inhales the air.

Jasper Pov:

I closed my eyes as I inhaled the air I could smell water, mud and some blood and hear heartbeat as I opened my eyes to the direction it was coming from as she nodded her head telling me to follow the scent as I ran in vampire speed and I saw a herd of deer and she showed me how to make the kill as she started to drink from the deer and I also tried it. It was not as appetizing as human blood it was making me feel good about feeding as I don't feel any emotions from the animal.