Chapter - 50

Edward NO Alice and I yelled at him.

Too late he ran towards Bella. As she stared in shock as Edward blocked the car with his hands.

All of us where angry. If my anger goes out of control. Nobody can control it. So Jasper just pushed me into Edward's car as Alice sat in the driver's seat and I sat next to Jasper.

Addy Carlisle needs you in the hospital said Esme.

Come Addy I'm going to hospital too said Rosalie.

I nodded my head as Me and Rosalie left to hospital to give peace of our mind.

Drive slowly Rose I said.

Fine, he need to have some solid reason for exposing us said Rosalie as we reached the hospital.

I will first go inside Rose you find Edward I said as I went towards them.

Hai Bella I said.

Hello Adelyn here the report, I will bring your father soon said the nurse.

Thanks I said and started to read the information provided in the report.

I heard the double door burst open. Charlie runs in face white with terror.

Bella POV:

Bella. Are you alright ? asked Charlie.

I'm fine Dad calm down I told him.

I'm sorry Bella I tried to stop said Tyler.

It's okay Tyler I said.

It sure as hell is not okay said Charlie.

Dad, it's not his fault I said to him.

We nearly lost you said Charlie.

But you didn't I said.

You can kiss your license goodbye said Charlie.

I heard the Chief's daughter was here said Dr.Cullen.

Dr. Cullen is around mid 30's approaches blond movie star handsome. His face is kind but pale tired.

Good Dr. Cullen said Charlie.

Addy finish up here and the report. We could go home after this said Dr. Cullen.

See you around Charlie, Bella said Adelyn as she went into the office room.

I've got this one Jackie said Dr. Cullen.

The E.R doctor hands Dr . Cullen the chart, exits. Dr. Cullen reviews her chart, then feels the back of my head as....

You have a nice knot growing back there but your x-ray's show no indication of concussion said Dr. Cullen.

I'm sorry, Bella. I'm really said Tyler.

Charlie abruptly pulls the curtain between them.

It would have been a lot worse if Edward hadn't knocked me out of the way I told him.

Edward ? your boy ? said Charlie.

Dr. Cullen quickly looks back at the charts Bella'd intuition flickers, sensing he knows something I pressed.

It was amazing he got to so fast. He was no where near me I said.

As long as you're safe said Carlisle.

Charlie and Bella exit the treatment area.

I just have to sign some paperwork. You better call your mom said Charlie.

You told her ? She's probably freaking out said Bella.

Rosalie and Adelyn is clearly furious at Edward who stands his ground Dr. Cullen plays intermediary.

This isn't just about you, it's about all of us snapped Rosalie.

What would we do if Jasper losses his control said Edward.

Don't you bring this about him growled Adelyn looks at him as if she clearly want murder Edward if he speaks anything.

Dr. Cullen sees me and stops Rosalie and Adelyn.

Let's take this in my office Rose Addy said Dr. Cullen.

Rosalie glares at Edward as Adelyn looks like she would rip my head off as they leave with Dr. Cullen.

Can I talk to you for a minute ? I asked him.