Chapter - 118

Normal POV:

Why do you have to go ? asked Jacob.

He won't believe Addy. He has to see that I'm alive said Bella.

He left you, Bella. He didn't want you anymore, remember ? said Jacob.

But I still love him, and i'm not gonna let him kill himself out of guilt said Bella.

What about your Dad ? asked Jacob.

I'm eighteen. Legally free go. I'll leave him a note said Bella.

Adelyn came back to Bella's room and said I booked the tickets. Bella you do have passports right we don't have time to forge them too ?.

I have them here said Bella as she shove the rest to her bag.

You Cullens might hunt animals but these monsters in Italy don't said Jacob.

I'm very well aware what the Volturi are said Adelyn.

They why are you talking Bella to them asked Jacob.

Right, She's better off here with Victoria staking her. The one you dogs can't seem to catch remember ? said Adelyn.

Jacob growls, a shudder ripping through him.

That won't work on me Jacob. You're on my side of the land. So you better stop this and run along said Adelyn waving her hand.

Make me challenged Jacob.

Bella buts in and said Let's go Addy as she drags Adelyn to the car.

Adelyn flies to the car. But Jacob caches Bella's hand not hostile but pleading.

Please Bella, stay here for Charlie for me said Jacob.

Bye Jacob said Bella.

He watches, agonized as she races to the car and climbs in.

Maybe Jacob's right Bella. You should stay here said Adelyn.

Bella response is a yank the seat belt to the clip.

Adelyn smiled and races the car to the airport and they board a privet jet to Florence. They land the next morning.

You wait here ! I will back in few said Adelyn as they came out of the airport.

Bella waits impatiently at the parking lot as a yellow hard - top Porsche with darkly tinted windows screeches to a halt in front of her. The passenger door opens for her. Adelyn is behind the wheels. She pulls her chic white hooded coat for protection against the sun. As Bella climbs in and buckles up.

Where'd you get the car ? asked Bella.

Hope you not opposed to Grand Theft Auto said Adelyn.

Not today said Bella.

The yellow Porsche screams down a highway cutting lanes wearing through a Peugeot and a Fiat ---.

Bella grips the dash board as Adelyn narrowly misses a car.

How much time do we have ? asked Bella.

They denied his request. He's waiting till noon, when the sun's at it's highest ..... he's going to make them change their mind aid Adelyn.

We have only five minutes. Where is the square ? said Bella.

Follow that lane said Adelyn pointing at the small lane.

Fine said Bella as she exits the car.

Bella try not to fall. We don't have time said Adelyn.

Bella groaned by her clumsiness and said Okay and started to run more carefully. Bella jumps into the fountain wades through the shallow water to the other side. She jumps out and barrels through the crowd. Finally, she sees Edward in the shadows just inches from the sun light.

Edward ! ..... said Bella slams into him. It's like running into a brick wall.

No Edward stop open your eyes look at me said Bella.

Edward opens his eyes and looks at Bella as the clock booms it's final chime.

Carlisle was right .... heaven said Edward.

No, I'm here .... I'm alive said Bella.

You're not real ...... said Edward confused.

Look at me ! Addy and Alice was wrong I'm not dead said Bella.

He begins to realize ..... that she is real.

Bella ? asked Edward.

Please step back, I'm alive -- here said Bella.