Chapter - 122

Alice drove the car to Forks. It took them nearly half a day from Alaska to Forks. They reached their house leaving Bella and Edward in Bella's place.

Esme ! Me and Addy will be at the club house said Jasper.

Of course, but come soon said Esme.

Jasper and Adelyn left the house. Suddenly Jasper picked Adelyn bridal style and ran to the club house.

Jazz I can walk you know said Adelyn.

What ? I haven't seen you in three days. Can't I have my wife alone for some time ? asked Jasper.

Well, what do you want to do ? asked Adelyn.

Jasper smirked and started kiss Adelyn. When Adelyn's phone goes off. Jasper groaned and said Let's not attend the call and continue our work.

It's from Alice. I don't want her here busting open and comes to see us said Adelyn as she read the called Id.

Jasper pouted. Adelyn pecked his lips and answered the phone.

Hello ? said Adelyn.

I'm sorry to disturb you. But Bella wants to talk to us said Alice.

We'll be there said Adelyn.

What's the matter ? asked Jasper kissing her neck.

Bella wants to talk to us said Adelyn.

Can't she wait for sometime please come on said Jasper.

I want to do this too really but she wants to talk. So we finish our talk and we do it later said Adelyn and kissed him.

Fine huffed Jasper and they left the house and made their way to the main house.

" You all know what Edward wants. And you know what I want. But I won't force myself on you " said Bella.

The entire family surrounded Bella. The house has been restored to it's original warm and beauty. Edward sits off the sides as Bella address them.

I think the only fair way to handle this is by vote --- said Bella.

You can't be serious said Edward.

This is my meeting, Edward said Bella firmly.

However this turns out, I'm not letting the Volturi hurt you. I'll go back to Italy alone said Bella.

The hell you will. I'm not missing another fight said Emmett.

That's not up for a vote, Emmett. I don't want you involved said Bella.

We always been involved, honey and we're not going to stop said Esme.

No, please --- I want you to seriously think about this. If I join you, you'll be stuck with me forever. It's a huge decision. And I want - I need your honesty here said Bella.

They nod or otherwise communicate agreement.

Then let's talk a vote ........ Adelyn ? said Bella.

Adelyn is conflicted about this one hand she will be betraying Edward or Jasper.

I deeply admire your courage you had to save my brother. I know I said I would change but that's not Edward wants. If our life switched and Jasper told me to remain human I would do it in a heart beat. So I have to say is that you chose yourself and didn't care for Edward's wish. I don't want to sound like I'm murdering you but you are causing pain for Jasper so I vote yes said Adelyn.

Bella nodded her head and said Alice ?.

Like you not already my sister of course yes said Alice jumps up and hugs Bella.

Bella smiles and said Jasper ?

I vote yes. It'll be a relief not want to kill you all the time said Jasper and sits nest to Adelyn.

I'm sorry whispered Jasper Adelyn nodded her head and cuddle up to him.

Thanks ..... okay, Rosalie ? said Bella.

Rosalie is torn, look at Edward and Adelyn their look stony towards her.

Edward, Adelyn I'm sorry for what I did I really am. And I know you both are not really ready to forgive me. But this isn't the life I would have chose this for myself. I wish there'd been someone to vote no for me...... said Rosalie looking at Carlisle and Adelyn and continued So "No".

Bella takes it stoically Emmett bounds over and lifts Bella into a bear hug.