Chapter - 154

What is going on, Jane. Stop hurting him, said Alec. Jane shook her head in shock and Adelyn grinned.

Tables have turned, said Adelyn. Jane snarled as she concentrated on Adelyn. 

Her mind went blank she couldn't do anything she fell on her knees, holding the girl. Adelyn turned to look at Emmett. He clenched his teeth and moved to hold Jasper, who was snarling to see his wife withering in pain. 

She screamed as Jane made more pain to come over Adelyn. Edward was about to run towards Jane but Alice held his hand. Adelyn concentrated on Felix who was approaching them.

I won't let you hurt her, said Adelyn, she gasped and turned towards Alec. Jane panicked as she snapped.

ENOUGH!!! Jane shouted. 

It's better to leave, sister. Aro should be informed about this, said Alec.

You're in the hit list, Adelyn I will not forget about this, said Jane.

You're making a mistake, Jane said Adelyn. I'm most valuable asset to Aro than you are. I can do things nobody can. You're a fool to think he treats you as family.

Adelyn stood up helping Bree. Jasper was so angry, he was beyond himself. She knew what going to happen.

Come, said Jane grinding her teeth. They were drifting away toward the curling smoke. The grey cloaks disappeared into the thick mist.

Shall we go, I'll explain everything about what I did soon? Adelyn said still wincing from the pain. She hugged Bree who was trembling. Do you trust me?

Ye---yeah, said Bree. Adelyn turned to look at Jasper but he was avoiding her. She sighed and walked Bree to her house. 

This is mine and Jasper's house. You can stay here as long as you want. But please don't break anything, said Adelyn as they started to run. She smiled because Jasper was following them.

When they came towards the house. Adelyn stopped in front of the house. She nudged Bree to go inside. Bree understood that they want to talk she nodded her head and went inside.

I know you're angry with me, said Adelyn. If you let me explain.

You have no right, said Jasper. 

Adelyn came inside the house. Bree was sitting in the floor. 

That's not my ideal situation, said Adelyn. You can come out now.

A man came out from the room,He had thick, brown hair and had a faint olive tone. Bree screamed as she ran towards him and hugged her. Adelyn smiled as Jasper came running to her. He just now sensed the man.

Jasper snarled as he was about to attack. Adelyn stepped in front of them and putting her hand in Jasper's chest to stop him.

This is not necessary, I don't want them top get hurt, said Adelyn. That is if you're still want to listen to me or we'll talk about this later.

Didn't I already told you that you shouldn't speak to me now? Jasper said raising his voice. 

Adelyn moved towards him but Jasper took a vase and smashed it across the room. The others flinched but she approached him with no fear. He took another vase to smash but she took his hand.

YOU LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW, Adelyn shouted. It momentarily stunned Jasper. In all the years of them together she never got this much angry about the mistake she made.

What are you going to say that's going to explain everything? Jasper asked.

What would you say about their relationship? Adelyn asked in a sudden calm voice.