Chapter - 27

Adelyn it is really you asked Carlisle as he saw Jasper staying there.

Come on please and explain to us how you two met said Carlisle.

Don't worry Jasper come on they will love you so much said Alice.

Jasper gripped Adelyn's hand as they went inside the house. Esme also did the same with Adelyn but with Jasper she did slightly not to scare Jasper or threaten him.

Mom Dad this is Jasper, Jazz you already know who this is said Adelyn.

Its a pleasure to meet you finally said Jasper.

All of a sudden Edward, Emmett and Rosalie came in to the living room to find Adelyn and Jasper sitting in the living room talking.

ADELYN shouted Edward as he went to hug her. They both were hugging for almost a minute as they separated.

Rosalie and Emmett hugged her as well. 

Well I got my little sister back said Emmett grinning.

Everyone this is Jasper said Adelyn as she held his hand to make him feel better.

Adelyn was also nervous about the situation about it but it worked perfectly before Edward came from his room as he was angry at Alice.

ALICE why do have to keep my stuff in the garage again said Edward.

Well Adelyn need an extra room so she wanted me to do it so I did it I told him.

Every time why is it always me said Edward sighing.

Well if you stop taking the best view of the house we will leave you alone I told him.

Sure we will finish our introduction when you are comfortable said Esme secretly clapping because she always wanted her children to have mates and live a normal life so she was more than welcoming Jasper into the family.

Normal Pov:

Its been almost two weeks since Adelyn and Jasper came to Oregon. Jasper wanted to ask Edward about proposing to Adelyn on Christmas eve which is tomorrow so he need some help so he came to Edward's room to ask him.

Edward I need to talk to you said Jasper.

Sure Jasper what is it ? asked Edward.

I'm going to propose to you sister so I need your help and Alice's as well to keep it a secret said Jasper.

Well I will help you said Edward.

You will asked Jasper shocked.

Yes Jasper my sister know about what she is getting herself into so I don't need to have that "talk" said Edward.

Well I need your help with finding a ring said Jasper.

We could go tomorrow because Adelyn has a girls night out with Alice and Rosalie said Edward.

We would go there tomorrow said Jasper.

It was hard for both of them to keep it as a secret because she would find it in lot of ways so they have to play nicely to achieve the result.

Jasper and Edward were getting ready to leave the house but everyone knows that they were just going for some alone time that they will usually have from time to time so they just brushed it off as one of those moments.

They went to the local merchant after an hour of drive to the shop who sells some expensive rings.

Hello gentlemen how can we help you asked the sales person.