Chapter - 52

Adelyn POV:

Jazz I said.

Jasper glared at Edward and he said to me Don't tell me that you could take care of yourself.

She knows Jazz, she is going to be our friend maybe someday She said to him.

Alice said Jasper still shocked.

Addy, Alice what do you see ? asked Edward.

I nodded my head as Alice let Edward see her mind.

No I won't let it happen said Edward banged the table just enough to make me jump.

EDWARD said Carlisle as he gripped his shoulder.

We see this clear as day Edward. It will happen you couldn't control the urge said Alice.

Only two options: You will do things even hard for Carlisle or You would kill her I said.

No I won't let any of those happen said Edward to me.

Oh, come on enough with the mind thing just tell us said Emmett.

Don't you silly Edward falling for the human said Rosalie.

Is that what this is all about, you are so messed up Edward said Emmett with a booming laugh.

Why do you do this to me ? Edward moaned.

He left the kitchen and went to his room as he slammed the door.

He is not going to leave is he asked Esme.

No Esme he is not going said Alice.

He just need to make up his mind I said to her,

Well we don't know fully about your vision care to explain asked Jasper.

Bella is going to be one of us said Alice.

Normal POV

Jasper came to Adelyn and said Come on we are going to our room.

Adelyn nodded her head and went in to their room. Jasper closed the door and he brought Adelyn closer to him and cupped her face and started kiss him.

She smiled and started to kiss him with the same harshness. Jasper picked her up and started to kiss her neck.

Jazz I hungry said Adelyn.

Jasper pouted and said I thought we are having our time.

Yes we are but I'm hungry and irritated said Adelyn.

Oh come on we are playing my favorite game. Please can we continue Jasper whined.

I can't believe this, I'm the only one who can see this Jazz said Adelyn giggling.

That's because you still treat me like a child said Jasper pouting.

How about we play a game said Adelyn.

Go on said Jasper interested.

We run and catch our food and first one finishes get what ever they want said Adelyn.

Sure come on said Jasper.

As they left the room and came to the living room.

Esme ! Adelyn and I are going to hunt and we will be back before Carlisle said Jasper.

Of course have a great time said Esme smiling.

Jasper and Adelyn ran towards the woods to start the race.

Alright one, two, three said Adelyn.

Jasper found a mountain lion. Adelyn found a deer. First Jasper finishes the meal and he ran towards the house. Adelyn came running towards him as he is just about to finish the race.

She jumped on his back. He was alarmed at first and relaxed after realizing who that was.

Don't sneak up on me darling said Jasper.

Adelyn pushed him backwards and they both fell down and lying on the flowerbed.

Why are you scared of me ? asked Adelyn.