Chapter - 28

We are looking for a ring for my girlfriend said Jasper.

Do have any ideas about the ring that you are looking for asked the sales person.

Well show us Diamonds and the colors that you have said Jasper.

Do you want it be customized asked the sales person.

No we need the ring like right now so I could propose it to her tomorrow said Jasper.

Very well sir we will start you with these varieties said the sales person.

The ring caught both of their eyes was a white and black diamond.

We will take that ring said Jasper.

The shop keeper eyes were almost popped out because it was the most expensive ring the shop had so it was quite comical for Edward and Jasper to see his face.

Thank you sir said the sales man.

They came back before Adelyn or Alice came home. It fit perfectly because she could find out the surprise before the surprise should be revealed if she was home before they came.

Christmas was perfect for the family because they had a reason to celebrate.

Christmas eve was almost arriving so everyone in the family got ready to celebrate the festivities.

Adelyn can you come to the room I need some help with the dress said Jasper.

Yeah Jazz I will be there in a minute said Adelyn as she went to help Jasper with the dress.

I need a matching shirt said Jasper.

Okay said Adelyn as she turned to the closet to search a shirt for Jasper to wear.

Well this would work said Adelyn as turned towards Jasper to see he knelt down with ring in his hand .She dropped the dress on the floor still shocked to see what he is doing.

Darling I been with you these few months and I need to spend Eternity with you. Will you make me the most luckiest man by marrying me asked Jasper.

Adelyn nodded her head and whispered Yes Jazz.

Jasper slipped the ring in her finger and hugged her so tightly as he kissed her with all the love he had for her as she gave it back to him.

Wow Jazz you really worked hard to pull this off . I did't have any clue on how you did it said Adelyn.

Yes it was so hard for me to pull this off and I have to drag your brother to with me said Jasper grinning from ear to ear.

Well I also have a gift to give you said Adelyn as she gave the ring.

Should I wear this too asked Jasper.

Well yes you should said Adelyn as she put the ring in Jasper's hand.

Come on we have to show them the ring said Adelyn.

Before they could reach the living room Alice beat every one to jump on them as Alice squish them so tight.

I knew it said Alice smiling.

When are you guys getting married asked Esme as she hugged them.

Well I want to get married in a few days said Adelyn.

Can't wait now can and you complain about Me and Rosalie said Emmett.