Chapter - 106

What happened to you ? asked Bella. He stops, turns back. The others wait on the porch for him they were out of the ears short but Selena stayed with Jacob they won't leave him alone.

I can help said Bella.

His face is hard as he shakes his head not talking.

Sam got you. What did he do ? asked Bella.

Sam's trying to help me, don't blame him said Jacob.

Then who ? asked Bella.

How 'bout those filthy, reeking blood suckers you love the Cullens said Jacob.

I ..... don't know what you're saying Bella rambled.

You know exactly know what I'm talking about said Jacob.

He's shaking, almost convulsing with anger before she regroups.

JAKE said Selena shaking her head.

The Cullens are long gone. How are they to blame ? said Bella.

They started all this by existing said Jacob.

Jacob stop. Sel come on said Sam coming out.

Jacob glances at Sam, who gives him look at Jacob as he takes a breath a trying to calm down. Selena goes to Sam and they stand there so he could do this quickly.

I can't be friends with you anymore said Jacob.

Jake I know I hurt you. Please Selena left me please don't do this to me I should have been more up front but --- I needed you, I still do. I don't know what that means yet, but if you both give me a chance. I could change myself said Bella.

Stop. Don't. It's not you said Jacob as he glances at Selena. This is the first time Jacob could feel the pain Selena's eyes. She was perfect and happy before, now she lives a life of hell not telling to her own parents and puts a brave face for others.

It's not you, it's me ? god Jake said Bella.

It's true. I'm not good .... for you said Jacob.

You wrong ..... said Bella.

It doesn't matter. This is over --- said Jacob.

I can't take this losing my best friends said Bella.

You already have -- said Jacob.

Don't say that -- you promised -- said Bella.

Go home Bella. Don't come back said Jacob.

He practically run away, joining the gang who all disappear inside.

Bella enters, dripping wet, too listless to close the door. Charlie's face falls when he sees the pain and lifeless returned to her. He grabs a blanket, wraps her.

Billy called and said you and Jake had a fight. But hey, you guys will work it out. I'm sure of it said Charlie.

I'm ..... going to change said Bella and went to sleep. But suddenly woke up after hearing a streaking sound.

--- Bella tosses herself awake, slowly realizing it was just a dream. But knocking sound was heard again. Bella bolts upright looks for a weapon.

Bella -- down here; open the window said Jacob.

Bella cautiously moves near her window find - Jacob, shirtless, clings to the top of the which bends with his weight.

Bella opens the window, whisper yelling What are you doing here ?.

Get out of the way said Jacob as he begin to swing his leg, increasing momentum.

No said Bella realizing what he's doing.

He launches himself through the window with great agility -- he takes in her room.

I pictured your room more cluttered said Jacob.

Why are you here ? asked Bella.

I had to talk to you. Alone. said Jacob.

To kick me in the gut again ? it was bad before, but you made it so much worse said Bella.