Chapter - 81

I'm sorry, what can I do for you now asked Jasper.

Come on, we should go to the main house and you will tell me in front of everyone who told you that you are pain and disappointment I said.

I'm not going there if that you want from me said Jasper moving away from me.

Why are you doing this to me now ? I asked him.

Promise me that you won't say anything even if you know that person said Jasper.

Jazz ? I asked him.

Please do that for me and I will stop worrying said Jasper.

I made the choice to let it go so that Jasper can be happy.

Okay, I'm doing this for you, now come on let's go I said to him and I dragged him off the room to the main house.

On our way towards the main house we could see Edward and Bella in the truck.

Normal POV:

Adelyn and Jasper goes to the house without talking to them.

Say something ? asked Bella.

What do you want me to say ? asked Edward.

That I'm a klutz. That I should have been more careful -- said Bella.

You got a paper cut. Normal people get paper cuts. And a normal boyfriend wouldn't have flung you into a stack of plates. A normal boyfriend wouldn't have to fight the urge to kill you -- said Edward.

Stop. I don't want normal, I want you said Bella.

Edward doesn't respond, just pulls the truck into the driveway.

You can't protect me from everything -- something's going to separate us -- accident, illness, old age.... as long as I'm a human said Bella.

That's your solution ? My ending your life ? asked Edward appalled.

Your giving me forever said Bella.

He faces forward again, jaw tight, mind working, tormented. She reaches for his hand --

Carlisle told me how you both feel about my soul, but I don't believe that said Bella.

--- he subtly moves his hand away from hers.

You should go in. It's late said Edward.

He climbs out - instantly he's opening the passenger side door for her. She climbs out. He looks down at her face - he softens as he takes it in. Put a hand on her cheeks.

I'll leave my window open for you said Bella.

I wont' be coming back. Not tonight said Edward quietly.

Then...... can I ask you for one thing ? It's still my birthday said Bella. He nods and she said "Kiss me".

He lifts her face to his and kisses her. Abruptly, he pulls away with the last look, he turns walk off into to the night off Bella.

Edward drove back to the house. he could see everyone in the house.

You actually going to do that what your thinking asked Adelyn.

Yes snapped Edward.

You don't do that attitude with me. You understand that said Adelyn moving in front of his face.

Addy stop said Esme. As Adelyn went back to sit on Jasper's lap who still not taking the situation well.

We need leave , everyone noticing that Carlisle is not aging said Edward.

Your just saying that to convince yourself said Adelyn.