Chapter - 58

I don't care said Bella.

I killed people before said Edward.

It doesn't matter said Bella.

I wanted to kill you. I never wanted a human's blood so much in my life. I'm dangerous to you said Edward.

I trust you said Bella.

Don't said Edward.

I trust you, Edward. I'm here said Bella.

Me... and my family, we are different from our kind. We learnt to control our thirst ....But you - your scent, it's like a drug to me. My personal brand of heroin said Edward.

Ohh...... I thought you hated me. When we met said Bella realizing.

I did. For making me wanting you so badly. I'm still not sure I can control myself said Edward.

I know you can said Bella.

I just wish, I have any clues from your eyes. I can't read your mind said Edward frustrated.

I'm afraid said Bella.

Good said Edward devastated.

Not of that. I'm afraid ..... you'll disappear. That I'll lose you said Bella.

You don't know how long I waited for you said Edward.

Bella smiled and she thought it was one of the best things ever happened in my life.

Edward and Bella laid down in a meadow for Bella everything was perfect for her.

It's late, I will take you home said Edward as they made back to his car and drove to her house.

I'll see you around said Bella smiling as she went to her house.

Next day after school Edward and Bella went to the same mountain top.

How long you been like this ? asked Bella.

Since 1918. That's when Carlisle found me and my sister dying of Spanish Influenza said Edward.

What was it like ? asked Bella.

The venom was excruciating. But what Carlisle did was much harder not many of us have the restraint to do that except my sister. They are the one who complete given up their hunger for human blood. They don't even acknowledge it anymore said Edward.

Didn't he just ... bite asked Bella.

When we taste blood, a sort of frenzy begins. It's almost impossible to stop said Edward.

But Carlisle did said Bella.

First with us, then with his wife Esme said Edward.

Does someone have to be dying to become like you ? asked Bella interested.

No, that's just Carlisle. He would never do ... this to someone who had another choice said Edward.

So Carlisle's the reason why you don't hurt people asked Bella.

We didn't want to me a monster said Edward.

We ? asked Bella.

Adelyn is my twin sister said Edward.

Oh... I thought it's just Carlisle adopted you all said Bella.

Then abruptly, he whips past Bella.

She turns to see him standing on a large rock in the river.

Show off said Bella.

It's not that impressive, really. Anyone in my family can do this said Edward.

Can they all read minds too asked Bella.

No, that's unique to me. Alice can see the future and Jasper can control emotions and manipulate them. But my sister has more powerful gift than all of combined. She could easily control all our powers said Edward.

That must be hard for her isn't it asked Bella.

It sometimes. She could what even see Alice can't see. We still figuring out her limitations said Edward.