Breaking Dawn Chapter - 159

'The last detor we took, we went to GreenLand and didn't come back for two months,' said Adelyn. 'That's why everyone wouldn't let us leave for vacation. If I love the place I would want spend more time there.'

'And I love to spend some alone time with her, so I don't always complain. She most likely plan our trips and I thought I would never be shocked to see the places we go for vacation but I still do get the shocks,' said Jasper. As he slid his hand and gripped Adelyn's hand. 'I trust with Adelyn in charge of where we are going now. You both won't be disappointed.'

'Well, I never travelled anywhere for fun so I would love any place you both pick,' said Bree.

'Same here. I have a feeling you both won't disappoint,' said Diego.

'We'll be there in about ten minutes,' said Adelyn. 'I suggest you put these on.'

She passed what looked like  plastic containers to Bree. 

'Contacts?' Bree asked confused.

'Eyes are dead giveaway that you both are not normal,' said Adelyn. 'Don't worry, it won't do anything to you.'

'It will be uncomfortable that all,' said Jasper. 

Bree took the contacts and passed one of the plastic container to Diego. Both of them put it on without any trouble these are gifts of becoming a vampire. Hand eye coordination will come naturally even the clumsiest one in the world like Bella, they would have the best coordination than any other human. 

Jasper parked the car in the long term parking garage. A tall man was waiting for them near the entrance.

'Mr Hale, thank you for accepting our service,' said the man. Jasper nodded his head as the man led them towards the dock.

'Sir, do you want us to drive the boat?' The other man asked who was checking the boat. The boat had the BIG THUNDER was written on it. The boat looked like black and yellow bullet it was Mystic C5000-S.

'No, I think we'll manage,' said Adelyn smiling.

A loud voice was heard. A small man came running towards them.

'S-s-sorry....Sir, he's new,' said The small man. He snatched the keys and gave it to Adelyn. They nodded their head. Bree  and Diego followed them as the luggages were loaded into the boat.  

'Why is he scared of you?' Diego asked as he was looking at Jasper.

'Well, fear gets the work done faster,' said Jasper. Adelyn scoffed and she withdrew her hand from Jasper.

'I don't like it,' said Adelyn. Jasper took Adelyn's hand and rubbed his hand. 

'You need to understand. If we need to do things done  respect and fear are needed,' said Jasper. 

'Oh, you stop. What's so different from the Volturi if we also do these things,' said Adelyn.

'Ma'am I'm terribly sorry we can't let you in through the boat. The port was closed,' said The man looking pale. 

'Fine, let's go,' said Adelyn. She took the car keys from Jasper and started the car. All of them came towards the car. Jasper sat down on the shotgun. Diego and Bree sat down in the back and Addelyn drove the car very fast. The short man looked like he would pass out.

She drove the car so fast that they reached the location in two hours. 

PS: I do not own any of these photos

House Exterior