Chapter - 54

Bella POV:

I just came home La Push and Jacob's conversation was something got my curiosity so I sat in front of my computer lost in thought. I shake myself out of it and type in my search engine " Quileute legends, Olympic Peninsula " An ad pops up " Thunderbird and Whale book store Port Angles.

The sun has come out and so has the skin. Kids are in shorts through it's still barely 60° everyone eat's lunch outdoors. Bella searches the crowd for Edward.

He is not here said Jessica.

I looked down to find Jessica sitting on the grass.

Whenever the weather's nice, the Cullen's disappear said Jessica.

They just ditch ? I asked her.

No, Dr. Cullen and Mrs. Cullen yank them out for hiking and camping and stuff said Jessica.

I tried the idea with my parents not even close said Jessica.

I register this as Angela suddenly jumps on us.

I'm going to the prom with Eric! I just asked him, I took control! said Angela as she hugs me.

Are you sure you have to go out of town ? asked Angela sadly.

Yeah, it's a family thing I said.

Oh my god we need to hit the stores in Port Angles before the dresses get cleared out said Jessica.

Port Angles can I with you guys I asked.

Thank go we need your opinion said Angela.

Adelyn POV:

Since today is sunny we couldn't go out of the house we just stayed indoors. It was evening time as Me and Edward are in the living room as they were talking about some compositions and the things she could do with her music.

Addy you in there asked Jasper coming towards the room.

In here Jazz I said to him.

Hey what's going on here ? asked Jasper.

I gasps as Jasper came fast towards me and sit next to me and for a split second and then I came back to the reality.

I will go to Port Angles right now tell everyone said Edward.

I nodded my head to Edward.

Mind filling me in asked Jasper.

Bella is in Port Angles and getting mobbed by few guys and Addy, Carlisle wants you in his room now said Alice.

I better go and see the what happening I said to Jasper giving him a rough kiss as we both leave the room.

I will be in our room see you soon said Jasper returning the kiss with same roughness.

Alright sweetheart said Adelyn and went to Carlisle's office.

Carlisle you called for me I said to him.

Yes, grab your jacket we need to examine a body I thought you could give me a second opinion said Carlisle.

Yes of course It's been a while let me go and tell Jasper I will be back in a few I said.

I will wait for you outside said Carlisle as they left the room.

Jazz ? I said as I made my through the room.

Yes darling, what is it ? asked Jasper coming out of the room.

I'm going to the hospital with Carlisle. Need to examine a body I said as I went to the closet to get my leather jacket.

Okay see you later Jazz I said. Jasper nodded his head as I made my way outside.

Me and Carlisle went to the police station to examine the body and we saw Charlie Swan waiting there for us.

Chief Swan I said as Carlisle and I made my way toward him.

Charlie who is it ? asked Carlisle.

Waylon Forge said Charlie.

Oh, I'm so sorry Charlie I said hugging him lightly.