Chapter - 80

I sure can kill a party said Bella.

It's not your fault Jazz hasn't been away from human blood as long as the rest of us said Adelyn as she makes the wound ready to be stitched.

You go Addy, Jasper needs you more than any of us. I'm sure he is hating himself for being weak said Carlisle.

I'm sorry Bella, I should have seen that coming said Adelyn as she left them.

Seems like you two doesn't effected by it said Bella.

Years and years of practice said Carlisle.

Did you both ever think of living differently ? asked Bella.

We enjoy our work too much. Helping people, saving lives. I personally hope there's a point to my existence, even if I'm damned said Carlisle.

Damned ? you're not damned said Bella.

Then you and I agree. But Edward and Adelyn doesn't believe there's an afterlife for our kind. They think we've lost our souls said Carlisle.

That's why they won't.... He thinks he'd be damning me said Bella realizing.

If you believed as they did, would you risk it ? They are like mirrors Bella always has the same perspective on things and Adelyn is literally a mirror she can be anyone she wants in case of character she would only do it to three people said Carlisle.

Who are they ? asked Bella intrigued about learning Adelyn.

1) Jasper is her mate so she feels that they both need to be in a same page to work it out. She does a lot to make him happy. He also did the same.

2) Edward is the only thing she has of her human life and her other half. If Jasper was first half and Edward will be the next half. She lives because of them.

3) Alice was the one to give clues about Jasper's so Adelyn feels like she owes her a life time debt or find her mate so she could have the things Adelyn had.

Adelyn POV:

I just left them to find Jasper. Who probably in the club house. I took a deep breath and entered the house. I felt immediately a painful sorrow coming from our room. It was honestly one of the stressful and painful situation I found Jasper in.

Jazz open the door I said knocking.

No replied Jasper.

You are not gonna show yourself to me Jazz. Do you know how much pain I'm in. Are you going to let me deal with that pain all by my self I asked him in a painful tone to let him know that this feeling is hurting me as well.

I only heard the door open. I pushed the door to see him curled into a ball which I never want him be.

Jazz, come on look at me I said lifting his head.

He turned look at me with pain. I winced when I saw those eyes.

How can I look at you, I made a promise to you that you would never see me like this. You always made me feel better. Now all I give you is pain and disappointment darling said Jasper.

Who said that you are giving those before Jazz tell me ? I demanded him.

No said Jasper shaking his head.

Are you going tell me or do I need to find it out ? it won't be easy for them I said.

You see I'm giving you now too said Jasper.

I soften for minute and said I'm not in pain or disappointed in you please stop beating yourself Jazz I said kissing him softly.