Chapter - 43

What No I want to drive Jazz pleaded Adelyn.

I told you that I will drive or I'm sure Edward won't mind if we choose his car said Jasper snatching the keys from Adelyn.

Fine, anything but Edward's bachelor car said Adelyn.

Come on guys it's late for school said Edward rolling his eyes at her.

New girl will be coming today for school said Alice.

Maybe we need to see if she is interesting said Adelyn.

No, remember what you did last year said Jasper.

But I got a great friend out of it said Adelyn.

You only have one friend in that school said Emmett.

Yes Angela is a good friend not like Jessica said Adelyn.

They drove the car in speed where they reached the school in five minutes for humans it would at least take more than five minutes to reach school.

Today is raining as we predicted sometimes having these powers always comes in handy Alice thought.

Yes it is said Adelyn.

Get out of my head said Alice.

Make me said Adelyn sticking her tongue at Alice.

They arrived near the parking lot and parked their car in their usual spot waiting for the school bell to ring.

Adelyn and Alice talking about going shopping to the new store opened near Port Angles.

Bella's Pov:

Today is my first day of school. I went to school early to avoid being late for school.

I stayed in my car that my dad brought it from Billy Black a friend of my dad Charlie the Chief of Police. The parking lot started to fill in as the students started to come. Two new cars came into the parking lot. These car looked out of place. Everyone had a rusty looking car except these two.

They came out of the car. They were the most beautiful person I ever met. They looked paler than me the albino.

I got out of the car and went to the office to collect my slip.

Hello, I'm Bella Swan. I'm new here I said to the women who was in her mid 30's.

Oh yes Isabella Swan said the office lady.

I winced hearing my full name as I left the office to find the first class. I was clueless as where the building is at. I was desperately looking for some help.

Hey your Isabella Swan, I'm Eric the eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need Tour guide, Lunch date Shoulder to cry on.

I just looked at him. Is he for real?

I'm kind of the "suffer in silence" type I said.

Good Headlines for your feature- I'm on the paper, and you're news, baby, front page said Eric.

I--no, I'm not news-- I'm seriously not at all-- said Bella.

Whoa chillax. No feature said Eric.

This conversation getting awkward so I asked him Would you mind just point me toward Mr. Varner's class.

Sure said Eric as he leads me away, enjoying the attention stares as I cringe from them.

Here it is said Eric as he left me to go to his class.