Chapter - 126

I drove the car into the club house. I parked the car and sneaked to the where Jasper was reading one of his books. I went behind him and took the book and placed in the table.

Hey I was reading that said Jasper.

WHAT I thought you were complaining that I'm not spending time with you I said and sat in his lap.

Really, well I thought you aren't going to come here until midnight said Jasper.

I'm not that cruel Jazz I said.

Well what do we do now ? asked Jasper.

We need to do what ever " that " is before 6:00 am. We have school tomorrow I said.

Jasper groaned and nodded his head and said How about we go for a swim near our meadow that we found last year.

Sure, I just need to take some clothes and we'll go I said and went to the closet to get some clothes and things we need.

I need to tell Alice and went and picked the phone and dialed the number.

Hello ? Alice I said.

I already saw that. I will tell them but don't be late Addy said Alice

Sure Alice see you later I said and hang up.

Addy come on said Jasper.

Coming Jazz I said and picked the clothes and we left the club house and went to the lake nearby.

We quickly changed our beach attire. I was the swimming dress Jasper brought from the opening of the store in Port Angles. Jasper was wearing a simple shorts. These are the times we have to yourself we enjoy them like the first time I spend my time with Jasper in Philadelphia. Same feeling I get when ever I see him. Jasper won't mostly show his body to anyone. He will always hide his scars. This liberty will only be there when ever we come to Forks. I miss this dearly, the rain started to fall which doesn't affect us in any way so we just enjoy it.

Why do you have to bring the suitcase ? asked Jasper.

Well if you're willing to let me walk or run all the way like this then I shouldn't have brought that I said.

No, don't ever do that said Jasper coming closer to me and started to kiss me.

Normal POV (PIKE PLACE MARKET SEATTLE).

Rain comes pouring down, slapping the cobblestones. Bright lights from the surrounding bars, reflect off the wet stones. The dull thud of the rock music wafts out. A bar door opens the music briefly blasts out as a young man around his early 20's his name is Riley Biers a handsome university student full of promises. He makes his way outside the bar to the alley. Suddenly a shadow flies past him, moving at an inhuman speed. Riley pauses and thought what was that ? unnerved he speeds his steps, about to round a corner but suddenly something leaps over, knocking him backwards to the ground. It moved so fast he again saw only a brief shadow. He panics.

Who's there ?! asked Riley.

But gets no response. Riley bolts in a different direction. He runs towards the end of the street at which stands an apartment building with a brightly lit lobby and a security guard. But something grabs him by the neck and slings him into the building away from the security guard and drops him and runs away from him.

Riley is terrified by this creature's strength. He drops his book bag and staggers off, running for his lie down a different street. Riley finds himself on the deserted board walk. Beyond the rail was a dead end. He realizes then that he's utterly alone and he's been herded here. He searches the darkness for whatever chasing him.

What do you want ?! why are you ...... before he could finish the sentence the shadow dart past him biting his hand and holding his hand. He yanks his hand back .

-- Oh my god said Riley as he grips his hand in pain, look at it finding a crescent moon shaped bite on his palm, blood seeping out. He's been bitten. The wound looks exactly like on Bella's forearm.

He drops to the ground crying out in pain. The venom spreads throughout his body, changing him, killing his humanity.

Adelyn Pov:

We just got back to the club house from our swimming " date night " how Jasper puts it.

Are you happy now Jazz ? I asked him.

Barely but I can survive a day in the torture called school said Jasper.

It's not that boring Jazz I said.

For you yes. You work in the hospital for part time now. It works out for you but to me Emmett or books said Jasper.

We'll it's almost 5:00 am. We cannot go anywhere now can we I asked him.

Well we could do something for the time being said Jasper.

What thing Jazz ? I said.

The phone rang as Jasper picked the phone and saw that Alice is calling.

Hello Alice What's going on ? asked Jasper.

I need Adelyn, tell her come and help me with some things said Alice.

What things ? asked Jasper amused.

I'm not telling you please just bring her in said Alice.

Fine I will said Jasper and hang up.

What's with her ? I asked.

She's not telling me and you know what I spoke to her said Jasper.

Let's go Jazz and she what's going on with her I said.

Come on said Jasper and they left the club house and went to the main house.

Oh, come on we need to prepare the song lists and the guests we are going to bring said Alice dragged me from Jasper to her room.

Normal Pov:

Emmett laughed and said Well at least you're not going shopping with her so relax Jazz.

I heard that no Jasper need to help us with the decoration and you as well Emmett said Alice.

Why do you have to do that Emmett said Jasper.

What was that ? asked Adelyn from Alice's room.

Nothing darling just continue what ever you are doing said Jasper.