Chapter - 116

It was Jacob who saved me. More than once. I couldn't have made it without him you have no idea what it was like said Bella.

Yes. We do, I knew leaving wouldn't be good for you. I punished him for a month. Me and Alice tried to tell Edward, he wouldn't listen said Adelyn.

...... Does he know you're here ? asked Bella as she came to sit next her.

No, He's been away ...... He calls us sometimes. Look I have to go and tell Carlisle said Adelyn.

Addy don't go please said Bella as she hugged Adelyn tightly.

Okay fine, I won't go. But I need to hunt before we do anything else said Adelyn pushing Bella away.

Oh, I didn't really see your eyes sorry said Bella.

It's okay get some sleep see you tomorrow said Adelyn.

Can't you stay here ? asked Bella with hope.

I have a house Bella. I won't leave you without telling said Adelyn.

Addy please said Bella.

Bye Bella see you in the morning said Adelyn as she made her way to the club house.

Adelyn POV:

I felt everything she felt. I knew what she would be like this I thought to myself.

I picked our emergency suitcase that we leave in the closet just in case and changed to my clothes.

I knew he must be really fed up that I left him alone.

Hello, Jazz I said.

Oh, my god Addy are you okay ? said Jasper sighing in relief.

I'm Fine Jazz really. I'm are fine. Bella's not dead. She went to cliff diving it seems I said.

Oh, I will inform the others. You will come soon darling right ? asked Jasper.

If everything goes as planned I will come tomorrow I said.

Okay, I'll see you soon said Jasper.

Okay bye I said and hang up. The tower is really not working here it's hard to get reception because of the thunderstorm.

Jasper POV:

I talked just now but I feel like a wreck. I should have went with her.

I knew would be fine and she would defend themselves but I feel bad not being there with me. I don't know how Edward is going through without breaking.

Who is it Jasper ? asked Alice.

It's Addy. She said Bella is not dead. It seems she went to cliff diving I said.

Oh, no Rosalie Hale come here said Alice.

What happened ? I asked.

Rosalie called Edward and said Bella is dead said Alice.

What is it Alice ? asked Rosalie coming down.

Bella is still alive. You told him without calling Addy said Alice with a glare.

It's not my fault. That I told him you both were the one told us that she died said Rosalie.

You should have asked her first said Alice.

Stop this. Call Addy and tell her about this she could do something I said.

If Adelyn knew you were the reason behind it and if something happen to Edward. She would kill you said Alice.

Call her Alice I said trying to stop the fight.

I'm trying it not reaching her said Alice still on the phone.

She will call us soon. Maybe we'll tell her then said Rosalie.

Let just hope she does Rose or you need to pay for your mistake said Alice.

I know I know said Rosalie.