Chapter - 142

Wrong again after you have been changed there's one thing you'll want more one thing you'll kill for said Rosalie.

Blood said Adelyn.

Seeing their point landed, Rosalie and Adelyn walks off. Bella,shaken turns back towards the house. Edward was standing in the window listening to the conversation.

Bella left the house with Edward few hours later.

Bella Pov:

I woke up next morning started to look for stuff to wear.

I have nothing to wear I moaned to myself.

I scowled at the pile of clothes on my bed.

Stupid thieving annoying vampires I said.

What did we do ? Alice demanded.

They where leaning casually besides the open window as if there have been there the whole time.

Knock knock Adelyn added with a grin.

Is it really hard to wait for me to get the door? I asked.

Alice threw a box onto my bed.

We're just passing through. I thought you might need something to wear said Adelyn.

Admit it. We're your life saver said Alice.

You both are my lifesaver I mumbled.

Yeah it's nice to get something right for a change you don't know how irritating it is missing things the way we have been. We feel so useless said Alice.

I can't imagine how awful that must feel I said genuinely.

There was a thud and Charlie said Aren't you going to get ready yet?.

Almost give me a minute I said.

Are you crying? asked Charlie.

No I'm nervous I said.

I heard him thump down the stairs.

We have to go Adelyn whispered.

Why I asked.

Edward is coming said Adelyn.

Come on said Alice and they jumped off and drove the car fast and they left the vicinity.

Normal Pov:

Alice and Adelyn went to school. Jasper and the others from the Cullen family sitting there. Adelyn went to sit next to Jasper.

Jasper smiled and kissed her cheek.

It's been an hour when Bella, Charlie and Edward came to school. Everyone started to come; the seats started to fill with families and teachers. Umbrellas are on hand in case the clouds open up. The graduation ceremony started.

Principal Greene started calling names , one by one without a long pause, between the front row in the gym was rushing to catch poor Miss Cope was all thumbs as she tried to give the principal the right diploma to hand to the right student.

Alice, Adelyn suddenly appearing as they danced across the stage with Jasper to get their diploma. A look of deep concentration on their face. Edward followed behind his expression confused but not upset. Only the four of them could carry off the hideous yellow and still look the way they did. Bella often wondered how she ever fallen for their human farce. A couple of angles standing there with wings intact would be less conspicuous.

Charlie and Bella walks away, Bella awkwardly shouldering out her gown and mortarboard Ad. See you at the party with various students including the usual suspects if possible Charlie wraps an arm around Bella's shoulder.

I'm proud of you Bells. I can't wait to see What do you do next. You're my biggest accomplishment said Charlie.

...... Dad, that's not true said Bella.

Yeah, it is. And it's ......well. You'll see, when you have kids said Charlie and left Bella to talk to her friends.

Bella craned her head looking for Alice or Adelyn or Jasper.

Congratulations said Edward in her ear and his arm wrapping his arm around her waist. His voice was subdued, he's been in no hurry for her to reach this particular milestone.

Um......., thanks said Bella.

You don't look like you're over the nerves yet Edward noted.

Not quite yet mumbled Bella.

What's left to worry about?. The Party? it won't be that horrible said Edward.

You're probably right said Bella.

Who are you looking for? asked Edward.

Alice! or Adelyn! Where are they? asked Bella.

They ran out with Jasper as soon as they had their diploma said Edward but his expression as he stared towards the back door of the gym.

Worrying about Alice or Adelyn? asked Bella.

I don't know said Edward. He didn't want to answer.

What were they thinking about anyway? To keep you out I mean said Bella.

Adelyn is translating the Battle of Hymn of the Republic into Arabic. Alice thinking about Korean sign language said Edward.

Bella nervously laughed and said I suppose that would keep their head busy enough.

You know what they're hiding from one would keep their head busy enough Edward accused Bella.

Sure, I'm the one who came up with it said Bella.

Excuse me? said Edward.

Knowing them. They'll probably try to keep this from you until after the party. But since I'm all for after the party being cancelled - well don't go berserk, regard less, okay?. It's always better to know as much as possible. It has to help somehow said Bella.

Bella, where do you want to go out for dinner. The sky is the limit said Charlie coming towards Bella and Edward.

I can cook said Bella turning to look at him.

Don't be silly. Do you want to go the Lodge? asked Charlie with a smile.

Sure the Lodge is cool said Bella.

You're coming too Edward? asked Charlie.

No thank you said Edward with a smile.

Do you have plans with your parents? asked Charlie.

Yes and my sisters need help with the last minute party planning said Edward.

Adelyn Pov:

Alice, Jasper and I started to work on the decorations.

I took the last lights that need to be hanged on the ceiling.

Jazz come here I said and started to attach the extension cord.

What is it? asked Jasper.

Turn around and stand so I could climb on your back to put the lights I said.

Fine said Jasper and stood there waiting.

After I connected the cords and I climbed on Jasper's shoulders and started to hang up the lights. The door opens and Edward comes in and disappeared into his room.

What was that about? asked Jasper.

I sighed and said Bella tipped him about our secret.

He will be pissed that you and Alice keeping secret said Jasper.