Chapter - 143

After last light was put in. I got a phone call from someone I'm surprised and never thought I would get. It's Selena Littlesea.

Hello? I said.

Hey, it's Selena. I was wondering if you need any help. Seth is very much wanted to attend this party said Selena.

Sure, I need help with food and other things please. Come soon I said.

Me and Seth would come there in ten minutes said Selena.

Okay, see you then I said and hang up.

Alice, can you come here I said and jumped from Jasper's shoulders.

You literally made me stand there and you started to talking to your friend. You know Carlisle and Edward wants to talk to me said Jasper pouting.

I smiled and kissed his lips and turned to meet Alice who's standing there.

Alice please don't freak out. I asked Selena Littlesea and Seth Clearwater to come as my guest I said.

WHAT! you never told me or anyone. If they come there I can't see the future clearly anymore said Alice with mock anger.

I know I know but please I really like them I said with my cute impression of a puppy.

She sighed and said Just don't let them come near me.

Thank You! Thank You I said and hugged her tightly,

Fine, okay don't break me said Alice and disappeared somewhere I'll never know.

I knew what would happen if Selena and Seth came into the house. So I went near the door before anyone else.

Come on guys! don't worry no one would want to pick a fight with my guests I said smiling.

Cool, where do you want help with? asked Seth.

Food, Music anything you wish I said.

Come on Selena, let's start said Seth and dragged her to the kitchen.

I also went with them to introduce them to Esme.

Esme. This is Selena Littlesea and Seth Clearwater. They're my personal guests. They also could help you with food or anything you want. Tell the others I said.

Sure, come on kids. You should eat first and we'll do other things later said Esme and placed one of my steak and other things to go with the dish.

Thanks Mrs. Cullen said Seth and they started to eat.

Esme would do dear I'm not that old said Esme.

All of us smiled from the inside joke that humans would never understand.

It's pretty great thank you said Selena.

Well..... I better finish other things with Alice I said and went to the party floor to finish the other decorations. I think Jasper went to find Edward or Carlisle.

Normal Pov ( Evening):

Everyone came to the party. It had wall to wall teenagers. Dancing, celebrating. Alice and Adelyn has transformed the place into a magical night club. Bella enters the house immediately overwhelmed by the crowd. She weaves her way through the crowds, searching for Edward or any other Cullen member. She finally spots them on the kitchen.

Edward, Jasper, Carlisle, Seth, Selena and Alice. They were talking and their mood is intense. Bella heads towards them but blocked by Jessica and Angela.