Chapter - 57

Here said Adelyn smashing her lips even more to Jasper.

Much better mumbled Jasper.

They both stayed like that for some times. Adelyn woke up from the pretend sleep and started to get ready for school.

Bella POV:

I was so conflicted about telling my theory to him. Because there is a chance he could kill me and it was frustrating because of his sisters keep giving me death glares. But I need to know if that was true. So I decided to wait until the school is over to tell him.

The school went surprisingly quick and went to the parking lot. I walked to him eyes meeting his...my looks saying like "we need to talk" and I continue directly past him, into the dark forest that borders the school.

He watched me disappear in the trees, then takes a step to follow. Jasper moves in front of him, Rosalie grabs his arm.

Edward don't go Rosalie said angrily.

Alice gently removes Rosalie's hand from his arm and said Let him go Rose it's gonna happen soon or later.

Normal POV:

Can we go home Jazz, Esme will understand said Adelyn as she held Jasper hand.

Sure, we will see you guys later said Jasper with the smile as he got the emotion from Adelyn.

As they went home in Edward's car.

In the Forest:

Bella stands amid the trees, waiting then the sounds of the forest abruptly drops out. A predator is near. Edward appears behind her. She doesn't turn around.

Bella suddenly said:

You're impossibly fast and strong.

Your skin is pale - white, ice cold.

Your eyes change color. And sometimes you speak like..... you're from a different time.

you never ear food, or drink, or come out in the sunlight said Bella.

A long pause later Edward said How do you know ?.

You said no to the beach trip only after you heard where it was. Because of the treaty said Bella.

How old are you ? asked Bella.

Seventeen replied Edward dryly as he disappeared into the forest.

I know what you are ? said Bella.

Say it ! put loud. Say it ! said Edward.

Vampire whispered Bella.

Are you afraid ? asked Edward.

No replied Bella.

Then come on said Edward grabbing Bella as they went to the top of the forest and dropped Bella and he disappeared.

Edward ? Where are you ? asked Bella.

She rises, then steps just beyond the fringe of the ferns into a perfect circle of swaying grass, wild flowers and butterflies. She can hear a stream nearby. Bella looks around and finally sees Edward, his shirt open, standing nearby in the shades of some trees. He takes a deep breath, and steps out of the shade.

This is why we don't show ourselves in sunlight people would know we are different said Edward.

This is what I am said Edward.

You're ..... beautiful ...... said Bella in awe as she reaches to touch him.

Beautiful ? I'm a killer, Bella. This is the skin of a killer said Edward appalled.

I don't believe that said Bella.

Because you believe the lie. The camouflage. I'm the world's most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in - my voice, my face, even my scent. As if I need any of that.... said Edward.

As if you could out run me. As if you could fight me off said Edward ripping a tree root from the tree.

Bella flinches, but holds her ground unshakable.

I'm designed to kill said Edward.