Chapter - 8

'You know Rose I know what you want but we cannot have kids as we are vampires,' said Adelyn.

'Oh,' said Rosalie sadly.

'I really wanted to have kids,' said Adelyn as they came back from thee hunt which went pretty good.

'Addy, I really need to take revenge on those who killed me,' said Rosalie.

'You can do that and you need to promise that you will come back to us,' said Adelyn.

'Yes, I will come back,' said Rosalie.

'Then let's pack your clothes,' said Adelyn.

Rosalie and Adelyn came back to the house to tell others.

'Everyone Rosalie is good to have some time alone to finish her business and she will come back to us,' said Adelyn.

'That's quite alright dear,' said Esme.

'And Rose I need some action too so make to much more theatrical,' said Adelyn grinning.

'Of course will do Addy,' said Rosalie with small smile.

As the Cullen's were about to move from Rochester to Gatlinburg, Tennessee.  Rosalie returned to them and they happily accepted her and took her with them and again Carlisle has been accepted as a Doctor with Adelyn. Its been nearly a year as they settled down in Gatlinburg.

Rosalie usually has some hunting trip alone on her own for a while now where she would go for almost two days hunting trip and some site-seeing. Rosalie ran towards us and called Carlisle and Adelyn.

'ADELYN!! CARLISLE!! you have same him please change him I need him,' said Rosalie crying there were no tears falling.

'Come on Rose bring him to my room and set him in the bed,' said Adelyn.

Rosalie nodded her head and ran to the room. Carlisle and Adelyn came in to the room as Carlisle started to bite him as the venom started to spread. Adelyn started to clean the wound and the blood from his body as they change his dress. Adelyn couldn't take it anymore as she wanted to leave the house.

'I'm leaving for work and Carlisle came to the hospital when ever you feel like you are ready,' said Adelyn.

'Why she left the house?' snapped Rosalie.

'What do you know about Adelyn? Rosalie,' asked Edward.

'She hates me because I have found someone and not her,' said Rosalie.

'Is that what you think about her Rosalie? And don't let her hear that and she will never talk to you like she is doing to me,' said Edward.

'Why does she has to be stubborn?' asked Rosalie.

'She is not stubborn, When Edward left us she couldn't move and she has to deal with all of us problem and hers as well ours  and didn't come out of the room for a month,' said Esme.

'I have to drag her out of the house and bring her to the hospital for distraction,' Carlisle added.

'She never been negative about anything, now also she is actually preparing for our next move,' said Edward.

Adelyn left after that to the hospital and started to work as the pediatrician and interaction with the kids and their laughter is what she needed and she started to preparing to build a house in Forks Washington.

It was great day and she really don't want to go home with all the tension been around the house. She came back home and saw everyone sitting in the living room except Rosalie.

'We need to move from here after Emmett wakes up,' said Adelyn.