Chapter - 39

Hai Cynthia, are you ready for the check up asked Adelyn.

Yes, I just need few more minutes said Cynthia went to get ready.

Jason ? can you wake up asked Adelyn slightly shaking.

Yes said Jason waking up.

How did you sleep ? asked Adelyn.

I slept okay said Jason.

Get ready when Cynthia comes back said Adelyn.

Okay said Jason.

I didn't know that would the only time I would see them alive said Adelyn still staring at nothing.

Why you didn't stay with them asked Jasper.

I became selfish and stopped working. I took my emotions and hide everyone's feeling and conditions away I could find that they were dying. If I stayed there for some times, I would've done something to save them. I still believe I should have died with them and almost did. Carlisle found me and stopped me from taking my life said Adelyn.

Promise me that you wouldn't do that said Jasper holding her as his lifeline.

I promise Jazz, it's a stupidest thing to do said Adelyn as she was holding him as her lifeline.

Jasper couldn't believe that she was hiding these thing from others.

How can you hid it from Edward asked Jasper.

I try not to think about. If I did I would take my time alone or in Carlisle's study to some work to distract myself not tell him. It's hard to hide it to your own twin brother. But he was not there when I needed the most in my whole existence he left us for selfish reason's. That's why I didn't want him to be come like that again said Adelyn.

So you believe he deserve not to know about your major moments in your life said Jasper.

Yes, but maybe someday he will know about this said Adelyn.

I hope he will do something to deserve it said Jasper.

Come on, I want to show you something said Adelyn.

They both ran to the house. Esme and Carlisle were in the living room.

Esme can I access the lockers ? asked Adelyn.

Of course dear said Esme smiling knowing the reason why she was asking the lockers. Esme will see sometimes Adelyn looking at the collection she had when she was human and other things that belong to her.

Adelyn and Jasper went to Carlisle's office where the lockers where.

Adelyn opened the lock and showed one of the most prized possessions of hers.

They told Judy that they were going to give this on my birthday said Adelyn.

Do you regret anything about being a vampire asked Jasper.

My reasons are going to be the one as Rosalie. I needed to experience, what's it like to have a child. I guess I could never experience said Adelyn.

I'm sorry darling, I could never give that to you said Jasper.

Yeah, but I would give up that to be with you said Adelyn kissing him.

Adelyn and Jasper stayed there for sometimes embracing each other.

You know one thing Jazz. You would be the first person to know about this in detail said Adelyn.

Even Carlisle and Esme ? asked Jasper.

Even they don't know that I have a desire for child said Adelyn smiling.

Will someone know about this ? asked Jasper.

Maybe not to this extent but that person need to prove. Edward lost that chance said Adelyn.