Chapter - 21

Thank you for purchasing here said the sales person.

Thanks said Adelyn as she left the store to find some clothes to say that she did some shopping.

Half an hour has passed she brought the props for her to show that she purchased some thing. As she arrived back to the hotel room.

She knocked the hotel room Jazz it's me open up said Adelyn.

Oh my god I was getting worried Jasper said.

Seriously Jazz I went only for half an hour see I am back I said kissing him in the cheek went to placed every thing in the closet.

Peter and Charlotte will be in the cafe in few minutes Jazz what if they don't like me I asked him.

They will love you Addy said Jasper kissing me.

That's new I said grinning.

Well I like it said Jasper.

When have to ready by the time they come here and we will be leaving with them to Oregon Jazz I said to him.

Okay darling lets go to the cafe and wait for them said Jasper.

Oh Mia will be there so we have to act like we are just going to leave the place and bring them to the hotel room I said as I came out of the vision.

Great and she will yell at me for making you wait said Jasper.

Well you deserve it I said as I kissed in his lips.

Normal Pov:

They left the hotel room as Jasper wrapped his arm around Adelyn as they went to the cafe and sat down down at the same table they did when they first met each other. They chatted some idle conversation about what the human's are thinking and feeling. They both can make idle chats for hours without getting bored as they were talking when Adelyn came into a vision.

Peter and Charlotte came to the cafe as if they were scanning for the scent as they searched and they met the eyes of Jasper and Adelyn.

Jasper said Peter as they gave a manly hug.

Peter what brings you to Philadelphia asked Jasper.

We are just traveling around now so we were in the area as we smelt you scent so we came to see if you are here said Charlotte.

Who is this Major ? asked Peter.

Peter Charlotte this is Adelyn, Addy this is Peter and Charlotte said Jasper.

Well really nice to meet you finally said Adelyn.

What do you mean ? asked Peter.

I will answer that but we need to go away from here said Adelyn.

Adelyn I haven't seen you in almost a month said Mia coming towards them.

Me and Jasper are going to see our family in Oregon we just came to pick up our friends here so see you later Mia said Adelyn panicked.

We have to go like right now said Jasper feeling her panic.

As they were about to leave Mia dropped the plate as blood coming from her finger as Peter , Charlotte and Jasper attack her.

As she came out of the vision Jasper said What is it darling ? Do you see anything ?.