Chapter - 125

But you know how important you are to me said Bella.

They heard a small howl, suddenly Jacob wolf bolts out of there then Selena runs towards the Clearwater's house and barks loudly. They came towards the sound.

I'll bring some clothes said Sue going inside.

Seth comes towards the wolf with Leah. The wolf licks Seth's cheek and snuggles with Leah. Seth deeply blushed from the lick kiss from Selena.

Here said Sue giving the clothes. The wolf grabs the clothes and goes to the shrub and changes back and comes towards them to meet.

I need to talk to Seth alone for few minutes. Is that okay said Selena.

Of course said Sue as she led Leah inside.

Are you okay ? asked Seth worried that something happened to her.

Yeah, remember you asked a question when you saw me at your house said Selena.

Sam said something about imprinting said Seth.

It's what we do when the wolf needs a partner. We imprint each other. I imprinted on you the first time I saw you said Selena as they sat near the house.

You didn't say anything to me why ? You don't like me ? asked Seth.

I loved you the minute I saw you. I couldn't give you what you need. I can't have kids. I believe that's the whole point of imprinting is to find a suitable partner. I may not be suitable said Selena.

Hey, I don't need kids. I just want you forever. We won't stop from shifting we have each other said Seth and kissed her for the first time. Her pain was vanished for the first time she felt completed.

Adelyn POV: (Bella's house).

Addy, if I didn't become Vampire, the Volturi would kill me. I did, my best friends would do the job themselves or get killed in the attempt what do I do ? asked Bella as she sat next to me.

I fell the same way Bella. Edward wants me to say" No" but Jasper wants you to change. I still believe you need to choose now. I'm here every step to help you I said.

Do you have regrets Addy, me being a Vampire asked Bella.

Just one. You won't remember much of your human life I said.

What's the hardest part you have to experience in this life ? asked Bella.

It was before I found Jasper. In 1927 I became a pediatrician. I saw two of my patients die. I was selfish. I stopped reading minds. If I did I would have saved them. But I couldn't I said.

What are their names ? asked Bella.

Jason and Cynthia I said closing my eyes.

I'm sorry said Bella.

If wish I could have a chance to see them again I said.

I really am sorry. Does Edward know ? asked Bella.

No, You, Jasper and Carlisle are the only person to know this but somethings only Jasper know I said.

Am I special ? asked Bella smiling.

I spaced out for a second and said Jasper need me and " Yes " you are special. See you Bella. I kissed her cheeks and jumped out of the window and disappeared.